• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Ghidorah (Showa) downgrade

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
It's not good reasoning. The reasoning is that a guy has a mountain level feat boarderig on small island, but he's a side villain while Ghidorah is a main villain, so Ghidorah is island level.

I'm not doing this just so I can have King Ghidorah vs Hydreigo

Really? Now you are downgrading characters just so you can make a match up? I think you have a problem...

Also is it really that big of a problem I mean if it's on border of Large mountain/small island and this guy is more powerful than him on island lvl isn't that strange now is it?

Of course if there is no comparison in their strength and it's just because of one being main villain and other side villian than yes it looks dumb.

"Really? Now you are downgrading characters just so you can make a match up? I think you have a problem..."

That's not the point. You are taking things too seriously. It was an obvious joke hence the slash through the text.

"Also is it really that big of a problem I mean if it's on border of Large mountain/small island and this guy is more powerful than him on island lvl isn't that strange now is it?"

It is actually. If it bordered on Small Island then Ghidorah should be Small Island, not Island.

Never gonna use that third thing you wrote. And it kinda gives away a joke before you even read it, but sure.

I mean if this person has small island lvl calc (at max) and it's just power scailing with other characters than I would agree.

At least Small Island level for being far superior to a fodder, Mountain level+ Monster seems okay. Just a heads up, several Godzilla pages are 6-C for this reasoning so you may have to dig to find which would be affected.

King Ghidorah Showa wipe out the life on many planets, one of them was Venus.

In other words KG was who created the craters on the surface of Venus in the Godzillaverse.

Island Level KG is fine acording the evidence.

Actually Godzilla was superior to Manda BUT Godzilla always need help to make retreat King G.

King Ghidorah>>>> Godzilla>>>> Manda (Small Island Level)

At the end to kill King Ghidorah there were needed All Earth's Kaiju.

Back