• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

Okay, let me clear up something.

When it comes to amps that put you in another Tier, it should be dealt in a case by case basis. If there is a 7x Amp that puts a 6-C in the High 6-C range, I don't see that as any different than a 7x Amp that puts a 6-C higher on the 6-C ladder personally.

Speed maybe equal, however Speed Amps are still allowed (Flight Armor). So a Speed Blitz can still happen. Only time this would not be allowed is if the character Speed blitzing under Speed equal would normally be slower without speed equal. So if Erza has Flight Armor and she blitzes via that, unless w/o Speed equal she was slower, it is fair game.

Okay, let me clear up something.

When it comes to amps that put you in another Tier, it should be dealt in a case by case basis. If there is a 7x Amp that puts a 6-C in the High 6-C range, I don't see that as any different than a 7x Amp that puts a 6-C higher on the 6-C ladder personally.

Speed maybe equal, however Speed Amps are still allowed (Flight Armor). So a Speed Blitz can still happen. Only time this would not be allowed is if the character Speed blitzing under Speed equal would normally be slower without speed equal. So if Erza has Flight Armor and she blitzes via that, unless w/o Speed equal she was slower, it is fair game.
Yeah but they are 4km away and king can fight at a range. But it's fine I will just redo this battle once NNT characters get an upgrade.

Last edited:
4km is not a hard distance to cross quickly for characters at this speed. Especially when one will be faster than the other with an amp.
Sam for the spirit spears which by the way is faster than king himself like I said close range he can use 4 at a time and just restain ezra with his giant teddy bear taller tan Diane who is 30 feet tall) However, I am just nitpicking at this point so I will wait till king get's an upgrade than redo this matchup. Like his spirit spear is way larger than a 30 foot giant Diane

Last edited:
That was never the main reasoning for why Erza wins though? It just helps her case even more. And seriously, just make a thread instead of coming back to this.

Back