• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King piccolo's attack potency.

I think you should upgrade king piccolo's stats, and i'll state my reasons:

1-he destroyed capital city(the largest city in dragon ball's earth) with a wave of his hand.

2-papays island(the island that piccolo jr one shot) was smaller than central city.

2u007

Minority World said:
The one with the image shown isn't even town level.
but in the guide books and the official map created by akira toriyama, king piccolo destroyed the entire central city witth a wave of his hand.

Yeah, but I saw the picture and looked at it with a few people on some forum and we could easily conclude that The AoE wasn't townsized and even parts where it reached it didn't completely destroy everything. so it was a pretty mediocre blast.

Minority World said:
Yeah, but I saw the picture and looked at it with a few people on some forum and we could easily conclude that The AoE wasn't townsized and even parts where it reached it didn't completely destroy everything. so it was a pretty mediocre blast.
what about the second blast on that same area who covered the entire city as well as the castle of the king, it erazed the entire thing without any traces, that was the same blast that made him a city buster, but by toriyama's map, papay's island is smaller than capital city, so king piccolo should be at least large city/mountain buster.

Back