• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Come Superman Revision

We should probably give him a high resistance to Magic as well, seeing how he selled three to four lightning bolts from Captain Marvel yelling "Shazam".

Change his intelligence rate to "Extraordinary Genius" more intelligence than his PoC counterpart. Now his intelligence is "Incradible Supergenius" (Far Overrated). His resistance to magic is seem fined

Kingdom Come Superman is physically more powerful than main Earth PC Superman, but being physically stronger than someone does not mean he has their resistances or intelligence feats.

Qawsedf234 said:
Kingdom Come Superman is physically more powerful than main Earth PC Superman, but being physically stronger than someone does not mean he has their resistances or intelligence feats.
That's not the reason I'm making this revision, it's because that I'm pretty sure that Kingdom Come Superman is an alterate FUTURE, to the Mainstream Superman we all kno and love.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Qawsedf234 said:
That's not the reason I'm making this revision, it's because that I'm pretty sure that Kingdom Come Superman is an alterate FUTURE, to the Mainstream Superman we all kno and love.
I support you

I'll have disagree.

He's not really a future version of Post-Crisis as his history diverges immensely from Post-Crisis as does his universe as a whole. The events, feats and other factors that inform his character and story have not happened to Post-Crisis, and most likely will not.

At one point when hyper-time was the main "multiverse" thing, KC Superman technically was an alternate future Superman. But after Infinite Crisis changed the multiverse around its just an alt-Earth with a different past and future. We can only scale him off of stuff he's shown to be superior or comparable in.

Oh, alright. I guess you can understand why I thought KC Was just an alternate future, well we should probably go over if anything needs to be changed or added to KC Superman then, besides the Magic resistance.

Back