• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Editing (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, there have been some discussions about KH's profiles since KH3 was released. So, i think we can now move to the editing thing. If you're interested, post here what you think about it.

Here's the first thread if you want to check : https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2597301#499

General consensus :

- KH (World) is considered as "At least 3-A, possibly 2-C"

- True X-Blade and Xehanort with it scale to KH (World).

- Sora, Donald, Goofy and the Seven Guardians of Light scale.

- The Thirteen Seekers of Darkess scale too.

- Some feats and abilities can be add to profiles (of course you'll need to precise where does it come from).

I think only X-Blade Xehanort and Kairi amped Sora, Donald and Goofy as a key should scale.

For Kairi, a special key should be made since she is rather "weak" during the game. And Sora and his friends were able to fight Xehanort while he used the X-Blade without being amped.

Also, we can possibly add key to separate characters's level between previous games and KH3.

The same rating as the others, but with a likely is fine for her, the char. have not shown to get massively stronger between games.

The Incomplete KH and X-Blade [and the char. that scale to them] should not scale to the true one due to their nature of being an incomplete and damaged version of the real one:

Incomplete KH in 2: Ansem nearly destroyed Xemnas Kingdom Hearts and it was reduced it to this, Xemnas then absorbed it.

Incomplete X-Blade in BBS: Created by having Roxas and Vanitas unite as Ventus-Vanitas, but their union was not fully complete as Roxas internally struggled with Vanitas, also the true X-Blade is formed by the defeat of the Seekers of Darkness and not the union of Roxas and Vanitas.

Despite being both incomplete, the villains were able to fight evenly with the heroes [like Aqua, who then fought Xehanort] and i think they do not get massively stronger between games.

I don't think that KH3 Xemnas / Vanitas >>>>>>>>>>> Twilight Xenmas / Ventus-Vanitas.

Dark649 Don't think neither but we should make a key for KH3 level of power in their profile.

GiverOfThePeace I think it does.

In the KH case, it is since evrything is about the Universal scale of the X-Blade's and KH's power.

Xehanort with the X-Blade is presented as weaker than the Massive Tidal Wave of heartless [that stomped every WoL incuding Sora and needed him to use all the Keyblades in the Graveyard to counter it] since three WoL defeated him when he should be stronger.

Don't think Xehanort was using the full power of the X-Blade. But it is likely some sort of plot hole. Or the True X-Blade isn't really as strong as KH World.

I do not agree with 2-C, only 3-A and I believe everyone from the Keyblade Graveyard should scale to 3-A as they really shouldn't be too far below Sora and in fact should be around his level and especially not weaker than Donald of Goofy (Minus Zettaflare).

Okay. So We forget the "At least 3-A, possibly 2-C" thing and the consensus would be 3-A right ?

Yes, also despite no training arc for Ven, Terra or Aqua being shown, they should still scale with a KH3 key. It's an random power jump, but one we cannot help at all. It's just bad writing or more than likely Nomura wasn't really thinking of tiers when making this part in the story.

The possibly 2-C came from that the KH cosmology has other worlds such as the dream one, space paranoid, digital world, scale ad caelum and etc. but these were not referred as universal sized or separated by space-times.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It's just bad writing or more than Nomura wasn't really thinking of tiers when making this part in the story.
More like the latter.

Dragonmasterxyz Since nearly everyone is supposed to scale to Xehanort wielding the True X-Blade, it's likely going to be 3-A. "At least High 4-C, likely 3-A" could be used for "weaker" characters compared to the main fighters (like Kairi and Axel for example) however or other characters we do not see fighting but we can assume are on that level (like Maleficent of Yen Sid).

More like the latter.

I think it is bad writing but I dont wanna derail.

But sort of on topic, I am fine with just a flat 3-A for a KH 3 key.

Just keep them 3-A here then. And of course everyone is still technically below TXB Xehanort as it took 3 characters to beat him.

Yes. 3-A is fine for those who appeared and fought in Keyblade Graveyard....although Kairi is an oddity seeing as she's never been shown to be a combatant.

KH3 scaling:

Sora with all KB's of the Graveyard > Heartless Tidal Wave >> Sora + Donald + Goofy > Xehanort with X-Blade [Playing with it] >> Donald Zettaflare > Lingering Will and Terranort > Other char. [WoL and SoD] > Kairi.

The thing is even if he needed Donald and Goofy to fight Xehanort, he still managed to fight him in solo at some point even with the X-Blade. Or we make Xehanort "3-A, possibly higher with True X-Blade".

I would all the Warriors of Light Individually on the same level. I don't see Sora really being too far above them and above them at all. Saix, Xigbar, Rikuplica, Xemnas, Ansem, Terranort, Vanitas and Young Xehanort should scale evenly if not above for a couple of them. Larxene, Marluxia and Luxord should be slightly below them.

So basically;

Xehanort with True X-Blade > Zettaflare > Base Xehanort = Ansem, Xemnas, Terranort and Young Xehanort Very slightly > Most WoD = WoL > Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia > Kairi..

I agree with "3-A, higher with True X-Blade" for EoS Xehanort.

Yep. Wich would give us :

- KH (World) = At least 3-A, likely higher

- True X-Blade and Xehanort with True X-Blade = 3-A, likely higher

- Base Xehanort, others SoD and the Sora, Donald and Goofy = 3-A

- Most GoL = 3-A or likely 3-A

- Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia = Likely 3-A

- Kairi = At least High 4-C, likely or possibly 3-A

The 3-A proposals seem fine to me. That said there are some additions ability wise I'd like to bring up

Everyone who wears the Black Coats should have resistance to Darkness Manipulation due to the coats ability to protect them from the Darkness of space and the dark corridors. Also people who wear Keyblade Armor as well.

Also Sora, Data Sora, Xion, Roxas, Riku, Aqua, Ventus, and Terra should have resurrection via Auto-Life/Raise potentially the other org members, Goofy, Donald, and Mickey as well along with the Kupo Coin for Sora.

https://www.khwiki.com/Enemy_card

They'd gain Invisibility, Absorption, Speed Amp via Dash and Attack Haste Stat Buffs via Protect, Shell, Water Charge, and Berserk, Attack Nullification via dispel, more Power Mimicry, and more EE.

And then there's KH3's abilities

-More Absorption via Hero's Origin Partial Shotlock

-Duplication via Ever After

-Afterimage Creation via Classic Tone

-The Honey Sprout Keyblade transformation can inflict slow by covering enemies with Honey.

-He has several ways to passively refill his HP via HP walker, Wizard's Ruse, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back