• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't it better if we all waited for the game to come out? (Me trying to avoid spoilers but still wanting to discuss it)

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
unfollow this thread if you don't like being spoiled. ovo
Though it probably would be a good idea to say that we will be talking spoilers in the title of the thread

Basically.................................................................................................................................................................................

• Bad guy with Low 2-C feat.
  • Likely MK, DDD & Bandana Dee with mind hax.
  • Insane speed feats.
  • Lesbians.
  • Bad guy with insane regen over time.
  • Lore of the verse.

Though something I find interesting is that Dreamland and Popstar count as two different worlds in the data. I wonder if we'll be traveling all around Popstar in the second world.

The third world is a fortress that is probably on Pop Star, and the fourth world is the whole universe. It doesn't surprise me, though, Nintendo does this a lot in Mario games. Their "worlds" range in size from maybe island/country sized to being the size of a universe.

Foggysniper said:
Though something I find interesting is that Dreamland and Popstar count as two different worlds in the data. I wonder if we'll be traveling all around Popstar in the second world.
Nope,the worked are likely 4:dreamland,popstar,idk and the final world with different planets each level.

So what is everyone's opinion on the Arena having scaleable difficulty ranging from Sweet Breeze to Soul Melter? Do you think there will be exclusive bosses in the harder difficulties?

The third world is a fortress that is probably on Pop Star, and the fourth world is the whole universe. It doesn't surprise me, though, Nintendo does this a lot in Mario games. Their "worlds" range in size from maybe island/country sized to being the size of a universe.
Ah yes the 3rd is the fortress (its in popstar),the 4th,that,the universe.

T╠Âh╠Âe╠Ây╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âe╠Âa╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âc╠Âa╠Âr╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠ÂK╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Â,╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Â1╠Â-╠ÂB╠ ╠ÂK╠Âi╠Âr╠Âb╠Ây╠Â

they are the Pure Hearts, so 2-B Kirby

Has Zero been renamed Void Zero? And has all Dark Matter been given a single soul, by the EX boss Void Soul? I wonder how they'll make this boss battle look even more powerful than his fight with Magolor.

Also since Kirby is able to overwrite the influence of Void Termina over his Helpers, whose mind hax should be superior to that of the dark Jamba Heart pieces which were scattered across the universe, Kirby is stupidly close to having universal mind hax. This is also somewhat consistent considering who MK and likely Bandana Dee were mind haxed(/possessed?) by this despite supposedly having universal mind hax resistance scaling from Magolor.

He already has the resistance, the universal scale of his Empathic Manipulation is a little doubtful as "scattered across the universe" may just mean many sectors of it. We will see.

@Triforce, I literally just went back to the Luke VS Kirby thread to see the reasoning behind Luke winning, and it was mind hax. Yeah, the battle should be redone, he already has the resistance.

@Eficiente, can you request to get it removed?

It's better to wait, besides I like that victory in Luke's profile ovo

Being honest, I want to see what Morpho Knight looks like. If Galacta Knight is bringing this guy back from the dead using a black hole, he must be at least a little cool.

^ I thought the same thing. I also like the fact that we have confirmation in Meta Knight's pause screen description that he has held back extensively in every showing of him.
Really? What if MK is one of the warriors Who fought Void Termina?

Back