• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
ANIME Kirby, not canon Kirby. Speed equal. Both have a ton of transformations. One has armors, the other has hats. 7-B Erza. Kirby has the Warpstar and is therefore taking this seriously.

Erza...Just Wow
KSA-Classic Kirby artwork

Probably leaning towards Kirby. Kirby can react to Meta knight, yes even in the anime, so Erza wouldn't be able to hit him. Yes their speed might be equal but that doesn't necessarily translate into reaction speed.

@Modern

All the speed is equalized. Travel, combat and reaction. The only thing that affects this are the speed buffs/debuffs.

Modernmyrmidon said:
Probably leaning towards Kirby. Kirby can react to Meta knight, yes even in the anime, so Erza wouldn't be able to hit him. Yes their speed might be equal but that doesn't necessarily translate into reaction speed.
Everything about speed is equalized

Schnee One said:
So he can take more hits and it will take less hits for him to defeat Erza. Obviously durability is an important factor in fights. It is a statistic after all. I don't know why you're acting like it doesn't make a difference.

Another question I have is that if their speed is equalized and Kirby doesn't have any speed advantage then what's the point of him having the Warp Star?

Kirby is a puffball, while Erza has two. The winner is quite obvious.

Kirby destroys.

Hst master said:
Calaca Vs said:
Because he can fly with it?
So Erza gets blitzed to high hell? Cuz the Warp Star is FTL. Not to mention downgrades simply let Kirby AP stomp.
That's what I'm saying. Other than flying if their speed is equalized there's really no point in including the Warp Star.

So he can take more hits and it will take less hits for him to defeat Erza. Obviously durability is an important factor in fights. It is a statistic after all. I don't know why you're acting like it doesn't make a difference.

25 megatons to 46 megatons is so small it is not a difference

That's why

Schnee One said:
25 megatons to 46 megatons is so small it is not a difference
That's why

It's a HUGE difference! That's almost twice the amount of durability. I feel like you're just being very dismissive.

It's a difference, yes, but not a crazy one. You can harm someone 2x more durable than you without much problems.

"Almost twice the amount" isn't that big of a difference at all.

Physicality and the strength of where your hits land and how you defend still matter when the strength difference is 1.7 times.

It's not a "HUGE" difference, its helpful, but that alone isn't a reason

Schnee One said:
"Almost twice the amount" isn't that big of a difference at all.
Physicality and the strength of where your hits land and how you defend still matter when the strength difference is 1.7 times.

It's not a "HUGE" difference, its helpful, but that alone isn't a reason
I'm just saying, Kirby can take more hits than Erza. And if you say that's incorrect then there is practically no point of durability at all.

Depends on where those hits land and how the opponent blocks

There is a point in Durability if it's notable

If it's borderline the same then it's not.

It really isn't a big deal. If the gap was x3 then you have a point but not even x2 is completely irrelevant unless they are equaly matched in most areas.

A 2x strength difference means literally nothing in most cases. Hell, I've seen characters overcome 5x strength differences through other factors, you'll need better reasoning for why Kirby wins.

Anyway

Erza is.

1. A better fighter

2. More versatile

3. Has multiple armors she can use as protection and switch too should they get damaged

Leaning on Erza unless there's something I'm missing

"Ninja Kirby kept up with a Demon Beast that had centuries of experience."

I wouldn't doubt Kirby's experience in fighting.

Also he has

the suck

A better fighter is extremely arguable. Kirby does have a pretty big amount of skill and experience, defeating on-screen more or less 100 monsters comparable, if not even stronger than him. And those are only the on-screen ones. This is without considering the fact that he's superior in skill with a blade to Meta Knight, the same guy who fought in a war for hundreds/thousands of years. And he defeated Nightmare, the guy Meta Knight and the other Star Warriors were fighting for all that time.

Kirby definitely takes skill here.

Man I'm sick of everyone just singling me out and acting like they hate me. I didn't do anything wrong. It's simple logic. I'm not saying Erza can't overcome Kirby, I just said he has better durability so he can take more hits. I was just saying it's something to take into account. I said its how he would win, but I didn't mean that and didn't say that right. And what I was saying is that if everyone is just gonna say that the durability doesn't make a difference, then it might as well be equalized.

Modernmyrmidon said:
Man I'm sick of everyone just singling me out and acting like they hate me. I didn't do anything wrong. It's simple logic.
Uhh

when did anyone do that

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Modernmyrmidon said:
Man I'm sick of everyone just singling me out and acting like they hate me. I didn't do anything wrong. It's simple logic.
Uhh
when did anyone do that
Because every time I say something I just get jumped on or someone automatically challenges it. It's like everyone is acting like I'm stupid or don't know what I'm talking about or everything I say is wrong or my opinion doesn't matter.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Hate to break it to you bud but this is a debating site.
You're gonna deal with your points being debated
It's only ever me though. I'm just tired of being singled out all the time.

Back