• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Pac-Man doesn't have Golden Fruit, then Kirby would win this matchup. Although Pac-Man has lots of abilities, more range, and more intelligence, Kirby has better physical capabilities. However, if Pac-Man somehow destroys Kirby's Warp Star, Kirby becomes weaker.

Last edited:
Okay, thanks for clarifying. In the case that Pac-Man has the Golden Fruit, I don't know how this matchup would end up, since I'm not familiar with the Pac-Man games aside from the first one.

Last edited:
kirby stomps pac-man , even with his strongest weapons , pac-man stands no chance as kirby has mss level stats , durabillty and is ftl , while pac-man is only large star with his planet form

Remy the wolf said:
kirby stomps pac-man , even with his strongest weapons , pac-man stands no chance as kirby has mss level stats , durabillty and is ftl , while pac-man is only large star with his planet form
This is Anime Kirby and Game Pac-Man, Sqeed is equalized.

i would still take kirby , via having a counter to most of pacs weapons , via absorbing them and having far better striking strength and lifting power , but its definally not as much as a stomp as i thought it was .

Back