• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you even implying?
That he can use Cook, I changed it from Ghost to Friend Heart because its the first thing that came to mind, then I changed it to Cook after realizing Friend Heart also isn't in this key, I didn't see your replies until after I made the edits since I had to reload to see new replies.

So uh, how does Sonic stop Kirby's EE? It was shown Kirby has EE in Kirby Super Star as he can erase Helpers and make new ones just by absorbing their powers. Shown in this video where he erases Wheelie and turns him into a normal wheel:

Nevermind, Kirby is around 10 petatons while Sonic is 16.7 Exatons, Sonic disintegrates Kirby by tapping them.
Kirby has copy abilities that let him block attacks that can one shot Meta Knight. as shown here, he tanks an attack from Dark Meta Knight and instead of being hurt is only split into 4 more kirbys. With stone, he can completely ignore those attacks. Meanwhile Meta Knight ( in the same video, at 0:47 ) got seemingly one shotted by it. What I'm saying is, Kirby doesn't go down that easily lol

I don't think EE is only usable against helpers, I imagine Kirby has the ability against all foes but it's unusable for the player in games since, well, that'd be broken. It's a downplay. Like how Mario is hurt by Goombas somehow. Also, Kirby has copy abilities and hax that can help him against a difference in striking strength like that, if it's not too large a difference and/or irreversible.

I don't think EE is only usable against helpers, I imagine Kirby has the ability against all foes but it's unusable for the player in games since, well, that'd be broken. It's a downplay.
Kirby has never erased anyone except the helpers in character so we won't assume he does it here.

Again, too OP, plus he probably wouldn't get that serious anyway, atleast not normally.
That means that the move is out of character. If Kirby has never used it on anyone except for helpers then he likely not going to use it against Sonic. Also, I doubt Kirby would use it before Sonic touches him.

That means that the move is out of character. If Kirby has never used it on anyone except for helpers then he likely not going to use it against Sonic. Also, I doubt Kirby would use it before Sonic touches him.
I guess it's not out of character since he presumably wants to switch Helpers or something, which is why he uses it in the first place. Also, what'd stop him from using it against Sonic before Sonic touches him? He's blood lusted here and speed is equalized so Sonic can't just mow him down with his speed.

Also, I assume that if Kirby can create people like Gooey and the Helpers out of thin air, he can also erase people like Gooey and the Helpers out of thin air. So him having total EE is actually likely.

Wait, Kirby is Bloodlusted yet Sonic isn't? Why, because Sonic is 1600x stronger? Seems like a mismatch if that needs to happen for this to work.

Kirby doesn’t have EE in his Pre-Canvas Curse key.

Anyway I’m feeling inclined to close this to the 1600x gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back