• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Mr. Game & Watch (2 MORE VOTES)

Which version of ALO is this? Pre or post-New Aincrad? Post-New Aincrad has Sword Skills and unlimited flight, so he's pretty much stronger.

Mach 11 (Kirito) vs Mach 20 (G&W)

Unknown AP for Kirito

G&W is quite faster, on top of Resurrection allowing for more chances to land a hit and flight countering Kirito's own flight. But the true winning card is as usual Judge, given that it has 8/9 chances to one-shot. Given G&W's speed and resurrection, landing said hit is more likely than not.

Kirito in this key has relatively crap abilities, yes? He has that illusion magic, flight, healing, and that's about it, compared to resurrection and an AP advantage alone.

G&W solos.

I feel it's very intentional on Reki's part to have Kirito's strength be entirely dependant on how terrible the arc was

His fairy dance key is atrocious but his Alictization key is a giant meme machine

Game and Watch purges ALO for reasons above for reference

Orion'sBow said:
But yes, Game and Watch takes this one.
I've made this joke plenty of times, but imagine if Kirito got announcement trailer

"KIRITO'

PISSES OFF EVERY ANIME FAN IN THE SMASH COMMUNITY"

Annoying edgeguard FRA.

Anyways, should I start tossing Kirito against MTG characters to participate in the spam?

No. Kirito spam needs to stop lol

Absolutely not and the spam is driving people who don't know about Tier 4 along with the people who know it well insane

Or in my case, somehow more insane

I've made this joke plenty of times, but imagine if Kirito got announcement trailer

"KIRITO'

PISSES OFF EVERY ANIME FAN IN THE SMASH COMMUNITY"

Kirito was the real 69th fighter ovo

No, someone getting a stopwatch to see how fast it gets closed

Legit MTG Haxstomps, Kirito isn't that impressive

What verse is just below MTG's 4-As...

Touhou, then?

"Hey guys let's cool the Kirito spam"

"so what you're saying is more spam"

Pain and agony

Jokes aside, I wouldn't mind seeing one of my threads remain on the front page for more than 5 seconds before goddamn 4-A Kirito engulfs them with 20 threads.

let

the

spam

die

Back