• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How fast is Shallot, and what is his AP? DBZ characters have ridiculous speed ratings. If he's not faster than Kirito then it's Freeze GG. If he is faster, and has a significantally higher AP and speed, he blitzes.

Power mimicry probably has no way of mimicing Incarnation or Release Recollection, especially when it's not ki-based and it depends on the user's own awareness, imagination, and experience of using it.

I have no clue what "Resistance to Extreme Cold" is, but if it's only from surviving in outer space, Kirito still freezes.

Extremely close to Absolute Zero. Like, off by 2-3 degrees, IIRC.

Edit: It's capable of freezing The Abyssal Horror, who is specifically stated to be able to survive on the edges of the universe.

Just edited my comment. It would be better to ask DMUA about this, but I have answered to my best.

Kirito is around 229,000 times lightspeed.

Shallot scales to an amped Toeiverse Final Form Frieza who scales to Toeiverse Super Saiyan Goku who calcs at 152 million times lightspeed.

Shallot blitzes.

In that case, either Shallot one-shots or Kirito Haxxes.

Since Shallot scales to vastly amped Toeiverse Perfect Cell who scales above Restricted Super Saiyan Broly who probably (Judging from the Toeiverse Buu calc and how similar Broly's feat is) is in or near the ballpark of 50 ExaFoes vs Kirito's 300 PetaFoe high end/10 PetaFoe low end.

In this situation it mostly depends on what Kirito leads with.

Since speed has become equalized, this now just becomes whoever strikes first wins. Kirito normally leads with flash freeze. Depending on how far the two are, Kirito has more hax. I vote Kirito.

@Shubham Sonsurkar

Why do you keep saying that? It specifically states it only works on ki-based attacks. Unless there's some rule laying around stating verse-equalization requires non-ki attacks to become ki-based, or the description is wrong, it is better to assume he cannot. Feel free to correct me if I have misunderstood something.

Yeah Kirito's ice is like, a few Kelvin off absolute 0, as the abyssal horror was fine withstanding the cold of space then immediately got yeeted

Ionliosite said:
I'm positive verse equalization would make Kirito's magic equalized with ki.
I don't buy that, when it specifically states ki. Not even mentioning the fact that's like saying he would be able to copy a stand ability despite having no prior knowledge or experience. He doesn't even meet a crucial requirement, which is having a divine weapon in order to cast it, which is literally a basis for Release Recollection. Ki and Underworld magic are light years apart. Kirito's magic isn't even actual magic, anyways, nor is Incarnation or Release Recollection.

But I digress. I'll stop my rambling here due to a lack of evidence, but I doubt he will be able to copy Release Recollection, when he doesn't even have the tool to cast it.

You're saying he won't be able to use Release Recollection, which is true for the very same reasons you gave. Even if ki and magic are equalized, he won't be able to use the technique, just copy it.

Ah. I see. That's what you were trying to convey. In that case, my apologies if I came off as brash in any way.

In that case, it's safe to assume he can copy it, but won't be able to use flash freeze, correct?

Don't worry, I didn't explain myself well. And yes, Shallot would be able to copy the freeze, but not use it.

Overall, I vote Kirito, since his freeze is pretty fast and the whole "unusable copy" would totally buy him the time needed to avoid one-shot.

Back