• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KN6 Naruto Vs. H2 Ichigo

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Naruto-movies-wallpaper-hd-89
Six Tails

547236 vasto-lorde-ichigo p
Vasto Lorde

Which of these 2 bloodlusted versions of our favorite HST protagonists (Sorry Luffy) will emerge victorious???
Rules:

Lol there are no rules

(But win by death)

(Oh, and no time limit for the Planet's destruction)

Fight takes place here:

3501361-dbz106-01
Dying Planet Namek

Well, in DC are both almost equal, but in speed, Ichigo is faster, so I would give this to Ichigo.

BlitzStrike said:
Dying plant namek? wouldn't that destroy them both due to time limit?

Let's say for the purpose of the fight, there is no time limit.

I just wanted a cool location.

This is one of the most debated fights in all of the web.

Well I sum this up. But first we have to remember that H2 Ichigo during his fight with Ulquiorra barely had 30-40% of his full power as seen by his torn Bankai Shihakusho.

DC = H2 casually overpowered Ulquiorra's City Busting Cero Oscuras with barely half his full power and I don't think KN6 Naruto ever showed City Busting Feats. So DC = H2 Ichigo.

Durability = H2 casually crushes Ulquiorra's City Busting (at the very least it's City Level on a very very low end as we don't the exact size of Las Noches) Lanza Del Relampargo bare handed with barely half his full power and KN6 withstood Pain's Shinra Tensei which was around Town or City Level in DC so Durability = Tie.

Speed = I don't think I need to explain anything we all know H2 Ichigo >>> KN6 Naruto in speed.

So Final tally H2 Ichigo FTW.

Just as a Bonus fight though how about we let Naruto fully transform into Kyuubi Vs H2 Ichigo with feats from the Hellverse movie. You know the on that nearly destroyed all four realms of hell. Cuz I'm pretty sure Hellverse Ichigo stomps in that fight.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
DC = H2 casualy overpowered Ulquiorra's City Busting Cero Oscuras with barely half his full power and I don't think KN6 Naruto ever showed City Busting Feats. So DC = H2 Ichigo.
KN6 Naruto destroyed an average mountain iirc during his fight against Pain with a regular BD.

Not to mention he has powerscaling from KN4 Naruto who is already town level+ by destroying Orochimaru's Sanju Rashomon.

Back