• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knuckles vs Donkey Kong Death Battle

yes under there conditions he would win but still there reasoning for not adding Super Knuckles are still inaccurate and had it been added Knuckles would have won

Davy0 said:
Just... stupid... I'll their (Death Battle Team) excuse be that they work on other projects and don't have time to really look thoroughly like they should. So always take it with a grain of salt, or the whole bowl. Did like the Brando versus Clock Maid though, that was pretty awesome, so was the Terry versus Burai one.
The DB team happens to constantly be searching for details on each fight. They just don't have any say in what the creator decides to do. In fact, most of the research team thinks that Strong Kong countering Hyper Knuckles is an NLF. So please don't make up things such as saying they're "Too busy working on other projects"

Darkness552 said:
yes under there conditions he would win but still there reasoning for not adding Super Knuckles are still inaccurate and had it been added Knuckles would have won
They just don't consider invincibility as an NLF.

still doesn't change the fact that it is inaccurate reasoning for not adding Super Knuckles

I've stated all the reasons why he'd be as strong or on par with Donkey Kong. Powerscaling or otherwise. Check that out for your information.

Davy0 said:
I've stated all the reasons why he'd be as strong or on par with Donkey Kong. Powerscaling or otherwise. Check that out for your information.
I didn't say you were wrong. I just think it's rude that you make blind assumptions that the research team doesn't do anything, when you haven't even met them or probably even seen their work.

As for who I think wins in base form, it's obviously DK IMO. But I'm not in the mood to discuss it right now.

Well I mean, I have a life too. Yet I found a bunch of feats to boost the levels of the Sonicverse by a huge deal. *Shrugs* They probably have better computers, equipments, and such than I do considering they are technical-based.

That was in the Archie Comics. Also, wasn't Knuckles one of Enerjak's avatars? When did he fight Enerjak?

Oh my bad then I must've misinterpreted it so this is game knuckles I'd go with knuckles then donkey kong is apparently only hypersonic

Knuckles fought the dimitri enerjak twice the first time got help from fire ants and his father, the second time he got erased from existence

He was possessed by him, you can check his profile here, he's a Multiuniversal Entity, Chaos Knuckles is a Multiverse Buster by powerscaling.

Well crap... Pre-Genesis Archie Knuckles is superior to Game Knuckles in every category. He can keep up with Sonic who is MFTL without going Super. Is capable of fighting against Mighty who is the strongest (physically) character in the Archie Sonicverse sans any Super States (a la Hulk Rage), has fought against Mammoth Mogul who absorbed Dimitri's Enerjak spirit though he did need Sonic and Tails help while in his Super State to win against him. And so on and so forth.

Post-Genesis is probably going to be superior to Game Knuckles as well, it's just getting started though after about two years, though probably not as much as Pre because it copied a lot of stuff from what are elements of DC and Marvel mainstays, and is connecting more to the games (and making them with better story, enhancing character interactions, and so-on).

Back