• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KnY - Yoriichi & Zenitsu Speed Issue

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
I know nothing about this verse, but an issue with a way the speed is formatted has been pointed out to me.

Yoriichi Tsugikuni's profile says...
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, likely far higher (Far faster than the Hashira and Zenitsu, who could do this. Blitzed Muzan and cut 1500 of 1800 flesh parts that remained of him after he exploded himself. Blitzed Kokushibo while dying of old age), higher with Transparent World
So, MHS, linking to this calc, but that calc is MHS+.

Plus, the calc isn't mentioned or linked to on Zenitsu Agatsuma's profile, and his speed is similarly at MHS.

If this calc is fine, they both (and possibly others) should be at MHS+.

If the calc isn't fine, then it shouldn't be linked on Yoriichi's profile.

Help from verse experts on implementing this would be appreciated.

That's outdated. The MHS+ calc was removed due to the lightning in that calc not being accepted as real lightning. The justification just needs to be changed to something like "Far faster than the Hashira, including Muichiro, who could do this" with it linking Muichiro's MHS calc

If you mean this calc, then I could pretty easily apply that.

While I'm unfamiliar with the verse and neutral, someone messaged me offsite and voiced wanting to discuss it with me there. I can wait I guess though.

Ah, that user brought it to my attention, and I pointed them your way (and Bambu's way) since they were having trouble joining the forum.

I didn't expect them to bring this up to y'all as well after I'd made a thread for it.

There are multiple things wrong with the Kny verse. For one if I remember correctly there was a thread where Hantengu's lighting wasn't even considered lighting, not to mention the things wrong with other calculations on the verses page. I disagree with this calculation. Do I have to make a CRT for this or is it capable of being sorted here?

Never mind, forgot to read literally the first comment

Never mind again, the calc linked is wrong for a plethora of reasons

Back