• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EightAte8

They/Them
HiroseKoichi jojoeoh
Scaramouche Render2
Round 1: Koichi has ACT 1
Round 2: Koichi has ACT 1-2

Round 3: Koichi has ACT 1-3

(would've picked 'sandman' but he 'doesnt' have a profile)

Scaramouche stomps all three rounds Koichis stand isn't all that great for combat apply that to a robot that doesn't have limitations that a human would along with a lifting strength thats greater than act 3 freeze there's nothing Koichi can do.

I would say scaramouches combat experience will prevent him being punched to death and I would say scaramouche is also more versitile with being able to construct stone minions and fight from a range which koichi lacks.

I'm refering to act 3 it has pitiful range compared to Scaramouche. Also it doesn't mention Koichi is 8-B on his profile so that kinda changes things, if he still has building level durability I'll say it can go both ways but if he has 8-B dura then Koichi stomps.

Well thats unfortunante, Koichi is still pretty swole to be 8-B tho. I would give it to Koichi then in round 3 then no way Scat man is getting through that.

Back