• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Korean Games and their damn haxxes - Han (Gamer) vs The God Delusion (Lob Corp)

Once more another fight between Lob Corp vs The Gamer.

Korean Gaming Addict who went insane

vs

Tentacle Monster that stares too much

Speed equalized and no speed amplification. Han's Skills are allowed but his speed must remain constant.

Standard Battlefield of New York City

Second Key for Han.

Civilians exist all around

No pictures this time.

I can't find Han's exact AP values but for Violet Midnight is 46 tons.

Edit - Also I'm pretty sure Han can win this despite the hax differences

Han backscales from 100 tons.

So, Mind, Madness and Fear are plain resisted.

Death Manip doesn't seem to be a one hit deal, so he eventually could regen from it.

Portal Creation might be useful to get around mana shield, if it uses them like that.

Levitation they both have.

Not sure if non-physical interaction can get around it's intangibility since it could affect pretty much anything.

Invisibility can be somewhat mitigated by bloodlust detection and danger sense.

Regenerationn... yeah, Han isn't killing that thing with raw power.

Restricting speed amps seems useless since his second key has, like, 30% amps tops.

Maybe he can trap it in a pocket dimension, but I'm not sure he'd think of that before being killed.

Woah, a msg here! Kinda surprised!

I kinda gave up on this match once I realized Han would need Death haxx to be able to harm this guy. That said necromancy might work? Not sure.

But yeah the whole mental damage thing is kinda gradual so even if Han can resist it, well so can a chunk of other peeps in Lob Corp for most mental damage. This thing will slowly whittle that mental res he has much like the Mask Lady whittling his Gamer's Mind.

Everything else is pretty spot on though but in that case on the speed amp feel free to ignore it. Was more jic if it's not fair or so.

And the Death thing is continuous so if he stands in one spot and heals, the death haxx which deals damage based on one's own health and life will shred through. No matter how high is your hp it's basically percentages

No. His resistance absolutely slaps anyone in lobotomy corporation. It will not be whittled away here.

% damage isn't that special. Pretty sure his healing can recover his HP 100% rather easily on the fly.

I don't recall mind haxx in The Gamer reaching "I wanna kill myself the instant I saw this thing despite me being trained on seeing these things" or "corrupting information". Heck Censored would probably be a horrible counter to Han. So yeah, Han slaps the weaker ones, not so much the other ones.

It is when it treats 100 hp and 1mil hp as the same. And it's not even a sort of attack that needs chanting like most enemies. It's 'the moment it looks at you' you start taking multiple damage of that within a second, and another second, and another second. If he focuses on healing he'd have to focus on healing.

Edit - https://youtu.be/g7o_JxRTRt4?t=1148 Example of that "Gaze of DPS"

Necromonicon and lovecraft stuff is all about that. And Han's mindhax resist someone that can connect the mind of every human being.

That... doesn'tean anything. In fact, it plain makes no sense with what is on the profile. What your describing is doing a set amount of damage, not doing a % amount of damage. And with Han being healthier than anything it fought against set amount of damage doesn't seem like a good way to kill Han fastly. And Han can spam mana arrows and heal at the same time, and that's assuming the gaze can get past his shields.

In-fact, did anyone ever attempt to attack it's eye, or was it just assumed that all the attacks move through it?

Is this a new buff from later chapters? I don't quite recall those terms unless you meant the Masked Girl which was more connecting everyone and then traumatizing them to the point of working with her. Brainwashing and all.

What? What doesn't make sense about damage being based on partial health? We have people with one shot kills, people who need two strikes to kill, or four strikes (if I remember my MHA lore correctly) and whatnot. It's not as if this is based on physically harming someone by repeating attacks. It's literally aiming for the soul and using death induction bit by bit. Something that Han has frankly never dealt with before. Heck even soul manipulation he hasn't handled before last time I checked, well up to his second key at least. Lob Corp employees can use shields that block physical, mental, and spiritual damage yet can't block this one. Unless the ability is specifically or at least has the bonus of blocking Death inducing magic I don't think Han's shields are going to be very helpful.

It couldn't even be defeated directly despite characters in Lob Corp being able to attack dimensional feedback or something like Dimensional_Refraction_Variant. So yeah, might work, might not work. But it's likely far stronger than the shrines you have to destroy which are immune to certain types of damage.

Love craft and necromonicon is Arc Company making cthulhu mythos real, minds being destroyed is Han's mind crush and the his hound, and that is still far more powerful mindhax then the eyehas shown.

The way you present it makes no sense. From what I found it can make at best 25% HP damage. % damage and you claiming that it'll get to a 1,000,000 HP per second damage are unrelated. And Kwon burning her soul is healed away by Han just fine, and is registered as HP loss. And Han's shields can block things that are non-physical and have no travel time (like telekinesis) so unless there is a reason that the death hax can get past it the death hax will never get to activate period.

That does not justify intangibility...

And the dimensional fraction is weak to mental attacks since it's sentient.

Has any attack been actually directed at the god? Because as it is now it just seems to be outside of the rooms and thus they are incapable of reaching it.

Didn't Han had to actually resoirt to talj no jutsu and wanted 100% to avoid a direct head to head clash with that guy? Huh. How about that. Works out just fine. Yeah the mind res should be enough but that kinda stacks.

OH! That's the confusing part. My bad. Okay to clarify... A 10 hit move is still gonna kill a 100 hp person in 10 hits. Same with a person who has 10000 hits. That's on the basis that it's haxx or something like death induction. Which is the case here. Also I'm not recalling any scenes of Han's telekinesis bypassing objects or other force fields. Otherwise he would've been implementing that against certain enemies in much greater effect.

TLDR - It's haxx. DPS death haxx. Not just soul haxx like the White damage.

The intangibility part is him travelling across the hallway without ever being troubled by doors and vanishing into another plane. Heck all of his attacks pass through solid matter just fine.

@2nd response

Literally says it resists it on the page. Can't even say with certainty if it's an event or a being.

Yes. You can shoot out sniper bullets at it through other enemies or have other Abnormalities with shockwaves that pass through solid wall (Bluestar) or actual radio frequency but it can still end up immune to such attacks. I would've called out Saikou if it wasn't justifiable putting it. The only way to actually harm it would be the four shrines which keep it summoned in order to drive it away.

You mean Arc Company..? He had no martial arts on that level back then, but he the necronomicon was given to him later by Dan Ul guild and he resisted it's maddening effects just fine. And it's NLF to say it can stack enough to overcome Han's resistance.

Yes... but as far as I found it only does 25% HP damage tops. So that means that he just heals up the 25% damage before he recieves it again, because his healing is faster than it's DPS.

For telekinesis, it is directly stated that it ignores distance and has no travel time, but barriers can block it regardless... barriers can also block souls, mindhax (if the right kind is used) and imagninary beings.

The reasoning for it is not that, and that kind of intangibility is easily dealt with by Han.

No. It resists it, but it can be damaged by it regardless.

But what attacks were directed at it? Because the game is a 2D scroller, and it is obviously not inside any of the rooms but behind them, looking in.

No. I remember that rematch or something with a god he did his best to avoid fighting even if he had a lot of strong members with him. Yeah, the passive ones. It's not like those are the only basic attack. Every single Abnormality in Lob Corp has that ability, even the weakest one. So that's not accounting for when they actually aim to damage your mind or try to possess you.

He's gonna run out of Mana if he keeps doing that. He's already gonna get slowed down by the force. This isn't the godly Han Jee-Han of the later keys. This is him at his 2nd, which is strong, but isn't as sustainable against most. He'll also be taking mental damage through it all. Remember, even if he could shake off "This book turns anyone insane" that's mostyl a passive abilities for mid tier monsters in Lob Corp. And anything higher, gets stronger, and there's still their actual mental damage like that wheelchair girl whose name eludes me trying to pry into his mind.

Where? Pics please? Checking the wiki didn't help for me and I kinda don't want to scour 200 chapters unless I'm continuing the respect thread. And I don't recall the barrier ever blocking a soul-based damage. Care to at least me to a chap? Otherwise this should be really on his profile.

On the wiki page? Well time to update that then. Gotta do the same for Han's page soon.

Much like Han's own defenses, the damage will be lowered. So that's the point of resisting. Using the word "weak" causes that misunderstanding when the right word is vulnerable. Or heck endures.

I literally said it. A literal omnidirectional attack that goes through the entire place and is unleashed as a circle outwards so I doubt that's 2D. A bird casts Judgement on any nearby being in an aura, and it still doesn't affect it. A sniper abnormality who can shoot anything is unable to harm/reach it. There are limits to 2D indeed, but everything that has manifested that is harmable is harmable. Those that are untouchable are either out of reach, or impossible to damage and set up that way.

What..? He only met a god once, and he told him "dude let us **** of". Not once after that did he fight a god, nor before.

Mana potions and regen slap that idea, he was already going for the MP regen back here. And no, no mental damage. No amount of stacking will make it planetary in power, so none of it will get past Gaia laughing it's attempts off. The girls power was useless until Gaia herself removed Han's resistance.

Here. Both the statement of telekinesis t-posing distance and him blocking it with mana barriers is there. And the guy can compress someone's very magic, so it wouldn't work if it had travel time, period. Why would Han's page need to be updated..? Why by default means it has a mind. Wouldn't this just count as not manifesting there..? I imagine that's why it uses portals to begin with.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-3-ep-28/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=152 Found it. They agreed that it was impossible to face him and Han has to resort to talk no jutsu to escape.

A combination of them makes sense. However.... What makes Han's mental res planetary based? On the first place Han's mental resistance needs to be better noted on his profile. There will be absolutely no time for Han to not defend forcing him to keep healing and using his barriers, which has to deal with constant physical attacks, mental attacks, and the gaze of death.

That makes sense actually-... That's not sound reasoning if the opponent's ability is just time travel and doesn't use magic.

.... To better showcase his mind res? His mind res is ( Mind Manipulation with Gamer's Mind (Includes several branches of it, from madness to emphatic manipulation),) which really undermines how amazing his mind res with how you describe it.

You're mixing up Violet Midnight/God Delusion with that dimensional thing.

>Dimensional Thing - Can be damaged by mind damage, doesn't mean it's weak to it. It's like saying Superman is weak to magic when Supes is only vulnerable.

>God Delusion - Cannot be reached by any attacks. One can only defeat him by destroying his shrines. Honestly, this is the reason why Han can win and there's a lack of focus on discussing this.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-3-ep-28/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=152 Found it. They agreed that it was impossible to face him and Han has to resort to talk no jutsu to escape.

Because his aura alone was strong enough to crush them... his mindhax is still useless against Han. Because surprise, the God's still below Gaia.

A combination of them makes sense. However.... What makes Han's mental res planetary based? On the first place Han's mental resistance needs to be better noted on his profile.

The part where Yoohwa would have affected the whole planet, were it not for Gaia's purge killing everyone if she did that.

There will be absolutely no time for Han to not defend forcing him to keep healing and using his barriers, which has to deal with constant physical attacks, mental attacks, and the gaze of death.

What? His arrows are automatic and don't need his imput, his barriers likewise need him to say barrier and there are three layers already made (and they are 8-A so it won't be just breaking them), so he can just heal while the arrows go off after it (or go away to a pocket dimension while Gnome bodies it with 8-A AP).

That makes sense actually-... That's not sound reasoning if the opponent's ability is just time travel and doesn't use magic.

...What are you reffering to here?

You're mixing up Violet Midnight/God Delusion with that dimensional thing.

>Dimensional Thing - Can be damaged by mind damage, doesn't mean it's weak to it. It's like saying Superman is weak to magic when Supes is only vulnerable.

>God Delusion - Cannot be reached by any attacks. One can only defeat him by destroying his shrines. Honestly, this is the reason why Han can win and there's a lack of focus on discussing this.

Then... how do it's shrines not get destroyed? The only one that could have any reason not to be destroyed is the physical one, but Han's magical AP is stronger that what it has shown to absorb.

On the first place, didn't the President not get a chance anyway? That said what makes his mind haxx so strong aside from standard brainwashing?

That's just range though. She's not instantly trying to mind shroud everything in the world but had to do it gradually though right?

Except there's no proof he can damage that thing. And that thing's multiple arms could could just swat away the arrows. By the way the AP for the 2nd Key is unclear so mind helping me out by telling me what's his AP value for that one? Not to mention this is all happening while that thing is using death haxx on him, damaging his soul and shield repeatedly with its various tentacles. What's very worrying is how much mana he could use up to use it, and heck that thing could just turn invisible and move around. I'm trying to recall any moment that Han's Arrows hit intangible beings but I can't seem to recall. It's been bothering me since previous discussions with Han even before this thread.

How can a black hole magic possible cancel a thing like time travel, when there are no other backings. That sounds pretty NLF to me.

See that's the thing, you've been focusing on "Han takes this thing head on" instead of literally going for its other weaknesses when we know Han always goes for the weaknesses/Easy way out. That said... Han is gonna struggle with being DPSed non-stop since unlike in the game, the God Delusion only needs to focus on him and not an entire map.

It being a hivemind worth of as many people as you would except of a millionare enterprise... and when I spoke of the god, I meant his Cthulhu *****.

No it's not. Go read the mind manipulation page. And she has to because if she goes past 1% of the local population they die.

Nor can it damage him, swatting away arrows 5 times their AP is just... no. His second key is his physical body being lower than 100, and his magic being around 600 tons of tnt. Death hax is only 25% damage to his health, repeating that it's death hax doesn't change anything about it. Damage to the soul is also just damage to HP because Gamer's Body, and easily healed away. Literally all forms of magic can interact with ghosts, imaginary beings, people made out of pure energy, and elemental intangibles.

What the hell are you talking about? Time Travel... I honestly feel like you don't understand what I'm saying at all.

Except it also needs to focus on gnome, who can one-shot it's shrines.

I see, that said they also lost a lot on their fights so can't exactly say their numbers are gonna stay high.

Just checked, huh, thought they changed it.

Wait... so you're saying the entire time, Han's use of magic interactions only stems to ghosts and etc? That doesn't sound impressive in that case. However are you serious? His profile is horribly put together in that case... That's Town level, not just MCB, Jesus that needs fixing.

Huh. No wonder. And the guy can compress someone's very magic, so it wouldn't work if it had travel time, period. Why would Han's page need to be updated..? ' Flip the word travel time, and you get time travel. Wording issue basically.

A single second of glancing at Earth-chan is likely gonna kill her off the moment God Delusion notices.

Then again this match might not be as fair as I thought if Han has haxx stomp and AP stomp. Scratch that though. We frequently see Han attacking and defending at the same time but not attacking, defending, and healing at the same time. He's gonna be outstaminaed

But yeah 1 vote for Han.

Scratch that. This match being fair is hard to say if Han can tank it all and there are some serious issues with his profile. Either way misunderstood travel time as time travel, those feats should be linked at Han's profile, and his AP is wrong on his second key. Revisions are important.

Not when they first appeared, they haven't.

They did not.

No, interacting with something completely imaginary is rather impressive, it's on the profile dammit, "can hit intangibles with mana and ki, be they elemental, non-corporeal, phasing or even made out of pure energy. Even things such as curses can be attacked and destroyed by him". What are you talking about..? 600 tons of tnt is MCB, town level comes from kilotons and on.

Sure, but the two are rather different...

Are you ******* serious. Are you really going to argue that it can kill a goddess superior to beings capable of creating infinite pocket dimensions, with the ability to warp reality and fate, and with at least SoL attack speed... with mindhax and soulhax and deathax? Really? You think people would have done that if it was that simple... No, the moment it even thinks of attacking her she will know with isight and cause it easily kill it.

No. You are just plain wrong about that... His attacking consists of a completely autonomous sentient elemental that he doesn't need to control and homing arrows that spawn themselves. His defense consists of him saying barrier and getting three layers of shields, and his healing consists on placing his hand on his shoulder. None of that is even a small bit taxing.

Woah there buddy, getting a lil too angry?

Fair nuff, conceding on that.

K.

Or how about the idea that something imaginary coming to life is more bringing something to a phsyical form? Unless no one else can attack it the only thing imaginary sounding about is is the name. Give me the chap and I'll check it out myself and conede if it is.

Welp. Misread the Tons thing. That one's on me.

>Sure but the two are different

On the time travel and travel time? Yeah just a semantics misread.

...... My dude. Calm thy *******. I wasn't referring to Gaia. I was referring to Gnome-chan when I said Earth-chan. Earth manipulation-chan. Not Gaia. I would've gone mama milf or so.

Soul haxx and death haxx are two different things. Even if you go with the "Death haxx only does 25% dmg" it's still death haxx. Death haxx that literally activates byt it looking at you. And those homing arrows are based on the fact that they would hit if something is imaginary which is questionable on the first place. Seriously though, that's the only thing we have? Han can do a lot of things with his physical attacks if he can start to hit imaginary beings.

Where? And not angry, just annoyed, since you keep bringing unrelated stuff up, misimpertening stuff and saying things that are plain wrong or outdated.

It's the one where he summons the hound. The whole deal of it is that it's made out of Han's immagination and shreds other people's sanity.

Gnome... has no soul, has gamer's mind shared with her like all of Han's familiars, and she has low godly. How does it begin to kill that?

And neither is effective because one isn't instant death and just % damage while the other is just countered by gamer's body and healing. The latter part makes... no sense, I'm sure there was intent and logic behind that sentence, but it didn't get through.

Where what? Unrelated stuff that are examples for comparison's sake.

Yeah. People have brought something out of their imagination into reality before. Look at Gremmy and a few Reality warpers out there. They don't gain that level of skill...

Did I focus on the whole soul damage thing? So where's the death resist feat? The same death inducing ability that can work on machines? That said if she had that regen feat then yeah it's big. Though death inducing can work on people with that level of regen before. The issue here is the constant DPS on Gnome would end up with her being desummoned.

Yeah and here I'm wondering if within a second Han would realize he's taking too much damage and be able to heal in time, before he's actually hit by a physical tentacle or such. Heck it has BLACK type damage which bypasses barriers that can block physical or mental defenses.

And those homing arrows are based on the fact that they would hit if something is imaginary which is questionable on the first place.

>You claim those arrows can harm intangible beings

>I claim BS since Han has never been able to ever

>The closest I can imagine is his curse removal which seems more based on his ability to "create something out of nothing" or "imagination come to life"

Seriously though, that's the only thing we have? Han can do a lot of things with his physical attacks if he can start to hit imaginary beings.

>If Han can do all that stuff, hitting things that aren't physically there, he's a bigger idiot for not using it more efficiently

TLDR - The justification for Han's capability to hit intangibles is pretty questionable. There. Did I make it simple enough for you?

Actually.

All of this can probably resolved if we just make a thread about revising Han's details to actually provide examples. That's literally it. Screenshots or such.

Are you dumb, amnesic or trolling? All of your claims up to now have either misiniterpreted or plain were wrong about both the wiki and Han.

The part about gremmy is absolute false equivalency. Han isn't making the imaginary real. The point is that it doesn't stop to be imaginery, which is why the hounds do mental damage.

The part about gnome dying is dumb, too. Death hax has nothing to work on. Her body can heal from anything it can do, she lacks a soul, she isn't alive, and her mind is far out of it's reach. That's it for death hax. And she was unsummoned when absorbed into a black hole, not when damaged.

I'm here wondering if God Delusion in a second would instantly cross the hundreds of meters of distance and look at Han while Han has immensely faster tought speed and has speed passive amps.

Your claim about Han never interacting with intagibles is pure bullshit, too. What the hell are ghosts in your book? In mine they are called immaterial intangibles, like the page for the ability states. What about golems and elementals, are those not elemental intagibles? Or what about Yoohwa transforming her body into pure energy, becoming immune to physical damage, is that not intangibility?

All of the above can be harmed by Han.

And screenshot? You realize God Delusion has no screen shots either for it's Non-Physical Interaction, right?

Anyways, homing projectiles insta destroy the shrines before it can hope to block them GG. Han's healing and potions keep him easily going as his arrows autofire, and worst case he retreats to an ID to recuperate.

The reason why I'm so "wrong" about all this is because I want to fully understand all of Han's feats on the first place asshole. Chill. Wanting a 100% accurate thing for someone ain't so bad. So 2 for Han, 0 for God Delusion.

To detail out-

That's literally all I need form that mindhaxx Hound. Also the whole thing with imaginary thing in the first place is a haxx that sounds a bit high. Heck even a link to the chapter so I can see for it myself would do. But to add on what even makes it imaginary and not something that is brought to real life? What exactly makes it still imaginary after that?

A Death haxx works on machines and things without a soul. Excuse me for thinking unconventional death haxx working on things that don't typically have souls will work on souls. And really? You're claiming she wasn't damaged on that black hole? That thing was ripping apart everything...

Speed amp restricted. Kindly read the OP please.

There's a difference between "Concluding it is pure bullshit" and "Being a bit doubtful and wanting more validation" for feats. I had this thought since a Jojo fight with him. What's wrong with that? By the way your ghost statement makes sense, yet Han has never fought an actual ghost. Yeah he has it in an ID but I'm finding it difficult to remember if he ever fought one. If he did? Whoop de doo I admit defeat. And those elemental intangibles? Dude. Those are literally golems and what not that can be harmed by physical objects. The only thing they got going for them is being 'immune' to physical damage. So no. That's not really intangibility.

Yoohwa's thing makes sense, but when did that happen? Link me up?

Cause out of all of those things you pointed out that's the strongest sounding anti-intangibility feat.

So you want me to do some fact check and get screenshots for all sides? Sure, I don't mind doing that. I'll gladly provide proof for both wiki pages. Just give em screenshots to me. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, thank you for telling me that.

Alrighty, counting 2 for Han. Again.

That's literally all I need form that mindhaxx Hound. Also the whole thing with imaginary thing in the first place is a haxx that sounds a bit high. Heck even a link to the chapter so I can see for it myself would do. But to add on what even makes it imaginary and not something that is brought to real life? What exactly makes it still imaginary after that?

The same way illusions of burning can leave you with real burn marks. It's non-sensical, but a thing.

A Death haxx works on machines and things without a soul. Excuse me for thinking unconventional death haxx working on things that don't typically have souls will work on souls. And really? You're claiming she wasn't damaged on that black hole? That thing was ripping apart everything...

That means nothing here. It can't kill all the earth in a few kilometer area, so it can't kill her by default. damaging the soul of soulless people is bullshit, and digimon was denied the same feat. And no, that is the literal opposite I claimed. She was compressed and absorbed into a pocket dimension. The latter made her get de-summoned, nothing about physical damage.

Speed amp restricted. Kindly read the OP please.

First of all, that's against the rules. Secondly, you said "ignore" that later.

There's a difference between "Concluding it is pure bullshit" and "Being a bit doubtful and wanting more validation" for feats. I had this thought since a Jojo fight with him. What's wrong with that? By the way your ghost statement makes sense, yet Han has never fought an actual ghost. Yeah he has it in an ID but I'm finding it difficult to remember if he ever fought one. If he did? Whoop de doo I admit defeat. And those elemental intangibles? Dude. Those are literally golems and what not that can be harmed by physical objects. The only thing they got going for them is being 'immune' to physical damage. So no. That's not really intangibility.

He did, off-screen. And he is stated to be able to kill them regardless, much like the ogre hammer is stated to be able to hit them. No, golems can't be harmed by physical attacks... do you not know what elemental intangibility is. Or did you miss them reforming after being cut to dozens of small pieces because the attack wasn't magical?

Seriously, you seem to be missing so much basic stuff. You don't know how mindhax works, you don't know how intangibility works, you don't know how non-physical interaction works, you forgot just about everything about the chapters you've read...I got annoying just reading what you wrote as responses.

But no, I'm not voting. Han plain stomps here. He resists it's mental damage, heals from everything else, and oneshots it's shrines.

All I'm asking is for a chapter specifically where he was summoned. I'll do the rest. BS sounding moves can be either legit or BS after all. The last thing I want is for Han to be wanked. We have enough of that in his franchise.

Alright conceding on that. Should've led with Immortality Type 8 and my fault for assuming a black hole can tear apart things when it usually does.

Firstly, the only big issue for restrictions is that it's not included in the verdict. It doesn't get added to wins or such. Secondly, that was before Risci pointed out how unfair it is basically. Course I could've re-restricted it anytime.

That's it? Flaky. And ogre Hammer's not even a standard item considering he never uses it. Anyway linked it to his profile just in case people notice the edit. And regarding Elemental intangibility... Let me provide a better example. Someone in One piece is made of light, gets hit, and is unfazed. That's a a more direct showcase of elemental intangibility compared to the giant golems that could be knocked out by, wait for it, Fall damage. Those thing knocked themselves out. Course you can argue it's more magical cause it's their weight and golem but sorry they're not as direct sounding as regular elemental intangibility. Further confusing because those should be on the profiles. Again. If no one's against it I'll add them there.

Much of the things I ask is reclarifications on Han's own capabilities to ensure nothing's wrong. The intangibility, the mind haxx, and non-physical interaction, alongside the fact that I haven't touched the Gamer for awhile. All of those I don't recall on The Gamer so that's why I was so persistent.

Alrighty, stomp thread it is.

Closable.

Back