• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kotaro Yuki VS Nathan Aeternum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am betting on Nathan, just because of his much higher tier. The battle seems obvious, but tell me, of course, if there is some reason that I am mistaken. Also, what does "neutral scenario" mean?

@Steve

Well, the very own creator wanted this match-up. And Kotaro can attack the atoms directly (Ignoring durability), and his own durability is Planet Level. Nathan has the DC, striking strength and the better hax/techniques, but Kotaro has absurd durability and can ignore Nathan's durability.

And "neutral scenario" means that they fight on a place where no one of the fighters haves any kind of advantage.

Nathan has Rapid Movement to counter Kotaro's speed advantage, and while it might take forver for Nathan to eventually wear through Kotaro's conventional durability (during which time he might theoretically get caught out by Kotaro's superior base speed and be haxed via durability ignoration), Nathan has the solution in the form of Odin Framea and Style: Condemnation, both of which can get around his durability with for more than before. There's also Nathan's greater versatility and smarts to work with, so... yeah, voting Nathan here.

ThePerpetual said:
Nathan has Rapid Movement to counter Kotaro's speed advantage, and while it might take forver for Nathan to eventually wear through Kotaro's conventional durability (during which time he might theoretically get caught out by Kotaro's superior base speed and be haxed via durability ignoration), Nathan has the solution in the form of Odin Framea and Style: Condemnation, both of which can get around his durability with for more than before. There's also Nathan's greater versatility and smarts to work with, so... yeah, voting Nathan here.
while kotaro will put up a very good fight. i will give it to nathan with very-high difficulty. (can't believe i actually let my character lose.)

EliminatorVenom said:
@Steve
Well, the very own creator wanted this match-up. And Kotaro can attack the atoms directly (Ignoring durability), and his own durability is Planet Level. Nathan has the DC, striking strength and the better hax/techniques, but Kotaro has absurd durability and can ignore Nathan's durability.

And "neutral scenario" means that they fight on a place where no one of the fighters haves any kind of advantage.
tho what do you think as nathan's creator?

...huh. That coincidence tho.

Naah, feel free to defend your character if you have an argument. We should hear at least one, yeah?

well here is kotaro's defense. he isn't the most book smart person and he is only 12. but he still is a trained ninja and assassin with insane durability. he of course can attack atoms directly and he can react to characters like antoine to a certain extent. plus kotaro has a lot of combat experience due to fighting his ultra powerful upperclassmen and teachers. so he is used to fighting those stronger than him. that's all i have.

@Dragonmasterxyz

About the match, I am also inclined to give Nathan the win. On first glance, I though of it as a stalemate or a win to Kotaro, since neither Nathan could harm Kotaro due to his Planet Level durability, and neither could Kotaro hit Nathan thanks to his Rapid Movement - but since Nathan doesn't tends to abuse this movement, Kotaro would end up winning. However, as Petual said, Nathan has two things to counter Kotaro's higher durability: Odin Framea and Style: Condemnation. Odin Framea is the most reliable here, considering its nature. It will take a longer time to beat Kotaro (Since the "atom rearranging" wouldn't instantly downgrade Kotaro's durability to a level that he'd be killed by the spear/wounded by Nathan. It'd take a lot of Odin Frameas to do that), but it is the safest way. Condemnation is the quickest, but most risky: If Kotaro hits him, Nathan's gonna take some heavy damage or be one-shotted, since it diminishes his defense. But to compensate that, Nathan could finish Kotaro with few Aethekinectic blows. It would be a long and awesome fight, but Nathan wins that one.

And, well, Nathan has massive combat experience as well. From one-shotting Kain with a slap to even beat The Dark (Who's some tiers above Nathan himself), he has plenty of combat experience. Also, he is a quite old Fallen Angel that has seen a lot of stuff. After all, he's over 70 years old, and he fought for a good part of his life. In fact, he usually fought people who were stronger than him (The Dark - a Universal entity - is his nemesis). And dat strength tho. Punches that can destroy continents? Lifting Asia? Slapping Kain with enough strength to instantly K.O him? Well, Nathan got some strength. Also, he has dem smarts (Altough he isn't very smart on academic subjects, his Q.I. was measured to be higher than the average human, only losing to nigh-genius people) and combat skills. And he can also directly affect/attack one's soul.

yep and kotaro is like i said only a 12 year old student. nathan has a whole lot of experience. so yeah nathan wins. tho it could go either way. add these to notable victories and losses if you want. it doesn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back