• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Shepard vs Nathan Drake - Console Protags

Well I said I was gonna try this, lets go for it then.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Soldier Shepard is being used, his tier 8 equipment is restricted.
  • Nathan is equipped with the following (PM-9mm (Makarov PM), AK-47, SAS-12 (Franchi SPAS-12), Dragon Sniper (Hybrid SVD/PSL sniper) and two frag grenades.) his optional equipment is restricted.
  • Fight takes place in the streets of new york, both are 30 metres apart.
  • SBA otherwise
I should go: 1

Oh crap!: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
I think Shepard should have this. He has more varied ammo that could stun, freeze, and burn Nate.

Shepard's weaponry is more advanced than Nate's and his Immunity should be able to take whatever Nathan throws at him.

Nate may be an acrobat, but Shepard has fought agile enemies before like Bitch Leng.

I believe the only thing Nate has going for him is his luck, forcing whatever bullet coming at him to miss, but that can be eventually broken.

I vote Shepard.

On the topic of Drake's luck it can be recharged actually if he hides in cover long enough, which both him and Shepard are liable to be using as both are gun fighters mainly

Back