• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos (God of War) vs Discord

Discord stomps with his superior speed and reality warping. Hell, I'd say he could take on anyone from the GOW series and win.

MaxwelFISH said:
No kidding, Discord can match Bill Cipher (But cant beat him)

I thought it was said Bill Cipher wins due to being like 1-C because some supplementary material?

I thought it was said Bill Cipher wins due to being like 1-C because some supplementary material?

Bill Cipher stomps Discord into the dirt. He has infinite power on several layers of higher dimensional complexity in addition to his incredible reality warping.

Assaltwaffle said:
Bill Cipher stomps Discord into the dirt. He has infinite power on several higher layer of dimensional complexity in addition to his incredible reality warping.
The point was dicord is OP but not to OP

Back