• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Jax (League of Legends)

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Kratos
Jax

The God of War vs the Grandmaster at Arms.

Round 1: In character

Round 2: Bloodlusted

Who wins?

I doubt unrestricted really does anything for Jax. His best canon feats were beating up the revenants.

Oh s**t i am. I apologize. It's 1:30 AM and i'm only familiar with the MK Jax.....oh man....and i thought lol meant literally laughing out loud......

I feel like an idiot. Not my best moment on this forum.....

Hey it's alright, it was an honest mistake, no need to beat yourself up over it.

In hindsight I should have put League of Legends instead of the abbreviation, so that's kinda my fault...

Jax is stronger, tougher, likely far faster if he scales to Swain's lightspeed reflex feat, has plenty of weapons/combat skills to counter Kratos's own... yeah, going with League's Grandmaster at Arms, here.

Kratos will kill Jax easily. Kratos defeat God who Jax dream about to beat. Jax can be beaten by Lux who is she compared to Kratos don't make me laugh with Jax murderstomp he is not in the league of Kratos.

What does half of that even mean? Canonically Jax is one of the strongest Champions, as he was the only one who had to have his power restricted, making him around as powerful as a weakened Lissandra, who can bust countries.

Eh, Jax fights against people who have hax similar to Kratos' on a regular basis, and he's still considered one of the strongest.

Why doesn't Jax scale to Swain's lightspeed reflex feat? He definitely should, if he was so stong that he had to be nerfed, "strong" in this context would definitely mean fast given that people with feats of that caliber were not similarly nerfed prior to Jax's advent into the League.

There's actually not enough input on this anyone with the change to input required to qualify for wins/losses, so for now this will have to be removed. Just so it's clear, so is everyone currently voting for?

Also, with Jax's speed upgrade since when this was posted, it's probably wise to equalize speed.

@Squall In-canon, actually, Jax would massacre Lux, and really just about all of Demacia as well. ...he is technically non-canon, though, so honestly take this all with a grain of salt I guess.

Now, this is certainly much more interesting... If we go by the page, Jax still retains quite the superiority over Kratos, but not by thaaat much, and if we go by the GoW upgrade thread, Kratos is the one that'll actually stomp Jax's ass.

If it is the former, this match should be pretty even, and the only question is: Who will strike first? If Jax strikes first, Kratos dies, but if Kratos slows down time, then Jax is screwed thanks to soul hax. I'm betting on Kratos due to the time hax.

If it is the latter, than even if Jax was allowed to have SoL speed, he'd still get horribly stomped before Kratos's sandals.

With the current standings Jax should still be able to win before Kratos slows down time. What would the upgrade thread put Kratos at?

Back