• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kriemhild Helheim Lebenstein Revision

Okay. What is the source for the translation that you currently use above?

Iirc we dont accept translation machines for Shinza cause he usually uses fucky language, if its normal Japanese... im still iffy about using machines but it would be more of a discussion.

DeepL is currently the best translator out there, professional translators aside.

I know but that doesnt mean it will be accepted especially since as I said Shinza is always fucky with his writing.

Like in DI when he mixed German and Japanese or K3 when he essentially used some old japanese that many current Japanese people dont know well.

I know but that doesnt mean it will be accepted especially since as I said Shinza is always fucky with his writing.

Like in DI when he mixed German and Japanese or K3 when he essentially used some old japanese that many current Japanese people dont know well.
Yeah your right.
But, the scans I post above are completely Japanese

It's Raw text

そのときそこに出現したのは、巨大な鋼の騎兵だった冥界の宝石を思わせる漆黒の鎧に身を包み、静艦ながら何者にも無視できない強固な存在感を放っているなぜなら、それこそ死という概念なのだから富は滅び、愛する者の憎むべき者も、そして己も必ずいつか死ぬ。誰もが当たり前に知っており、だからこそ誰もが目を背ける現実の最たる典型と言えるだろう。ここに顕象された黒騎士はそうした真理を否応なく掻き立てる者であり、時間すら停止しているような宇まいが死のなんたるかを雄弁に物語っていた。

そして無論、ただ静かなだけの存在であろうはずがない。彼は死神であると同時に戦神であり、ここへ喚ばれたのも戦いのためである。ゆゆえに今、武として神威を揮うことに一切の講路はなかった携えていた槍を肩に担ぐ。騎乗したまま、巨体に相応しからぬ流麗さで投換の姿勢に入った高き者の威容からは、紛れもない荘厳さが漂っていた。そう、死は回避できぬものだからこそ人類が有史以来崇めてきた普遍の摂理恐ろしく、忌まわしく嫌われるものであるが同時に、これは粛然と厳かに敬われるものなのだ。

よって目を逸らしてはならぬ志を己のものと受け止めて鋼の巨人はここに死の大槍を投げ放った。飛規する神威の一撃は、まさに万軍を突破する流星のごとし壊という印象はなく、阿鼻叫喚の一切が顕現しない厳粛に、ただ静然と、槍を中心に無音の世界が溢益れ出し、それに呑まれたタタリたちは悲鳴一つあげることなく消え去っていくその情景を悠然と眺めながら、第三歳生は苦笑した召喚に際し合一化したクリームヒルトの意だがそこに破

「なんだおまえたちそんなに私が怖いのか心外だな」槍は今このときも群がるタタリを討滅し戦果を拡大し続けているが、クリームヒルトの支持率は依然まったく変わらぬどころか、むしろ下がり始めているのだった。すなわち恐れさせることには成功しても、畏破や憧慨を勝ち取れていない現状は単なる力押しにすきず、そういう勝負で黄錦麗を繋すことは不可能だ先はと自分で言ったとおり、選挙の票数で圧倒的に負けているま事実、墳が生み出す死の勢いも徐々に減じ始めていた。支持基盤が脆弱なため、虚生の力が落ち始めている

I already post this in translation thread, but still no response.
Maybe you can translate this.

I unfortunately cant speak Japanese (I wish I could), sometimes it comes down to a waiting game here.
I already translate that, but idk if translation is accurate or not.
Or maybe it's better to wait for the translation results from Translation Thread.

Well, when I used both DeepL and Google Translate for the text above, I did not receive useful information.

Hey Ant, thanks for the ping. I am currently in the process of working on the translation of that particular passage and can get someone that knows Japanese better than me to help with TLC [translation check] since the level of Japanese is pretty challenging for me. However, with my busy work schedule, it will take me some time to get a full TL of that passage out. I will check back in around a few weeks or so to let you know how the entire process goes.

Okay. Thank you. Tell us here when you are done.

Hey Ant, thanks for the ping. I am currently in the process of working on the translation of that particular passage and can get someone that knows Japanese better than me to help with TLC [translation check] since the level of Japanese is pretty challenging for me. However, with my busy work schedule, it will take me some time to get a full TL of that passage out. I will check back in around a few weeks or so to let you know how the entire process goes.

Nice, i will wait it

Back