• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krillin for tanking Goku's punch and not outright dying (and there's no reason we should deny him this) should be Multi-Star Level.

eh multi star- i dont think so

that scene was a comical one- like the time when goku got hurt by a rock

i think current krillin at best is small star level

and thats well beyond saitama

In what context was it a comical one. Krillin asked Goku to punch him full force, and he'd done so. I already explained why Goku got hurt by the rock the same way I explained why the shot from the laser gun worked on him. Ki is not inherently on all the time, it increases the offensive and defensive capabilities of the user so long as they are readied to fight. This means that so long as they can react to a person who acts steathily, they can react and activate their ki to increase their potential combat power, as stated by Piccolo.

He couldn't be Small Star Level and have taken that punch and was still standing. It also sits well with the fact that Krillin is the strongest earthling,

Sure. Whatever you want to say.

In that context it was meant to be comical. But there is nothing in the context of Krillin ASKING to take a punch from Goku that isn't meant to not be taken seriously. He truly wanted to test how far Goku had come, and survived the punch regardless of what you implied. So he deserves that feat.

Davy0 said:
Krillin for tanking Goku's punch and not outright dying (and there's no reason we should deny him this) should be Multi-Star Level.
Then hercule durability > Majin Buu

Viturino said:
Davy0 said:
Then hercule durability > Majin Buu
I'm forgetting. Didn't all the Z Senshi except for the weakest ones (Yamcha and Chiaotzu) hold their own against Cell Jrs who work at the very least Star Busting. That goes for Krillin, too.

You mean 18 who could defeat a full-powered Super Saiyan, right? I'm not understanding what you're trying to imply here, but Krillin is above Planet Level in any regard either way. If you want to make her Large Star Level you can, just so long as Krillin gets his upgrades too. People love to disrespect Krillin as if he's "so much weaker", yet you're forgetting that that is because of circumstance. Saiyan's were made for combat, the fact that Krillin is capable of fighting as he has when Saiyan's have so much more potential than humans in combat shouldn't be looked down upon. He's still the most powerful human in the cosmos in DB until Uub is born through reincarnation and can still one-shot multiple verses with his full power. How about placing him up against Jotaro Kujo and seeing what happens.

Davy0 said:
You mean 18 who could defeat a full-powered Super Saiyan, right? I'm not understanding what you're trying to imply here, but Krillin is above Planet Level in any regard either way. If you want to make her Large Star Level you can, just so long as Krillin gets his upgrades too. People love to disrespect Krillin as if he's "so much weaker", yet you're forgetting that that is because of circumstance. Saiyan's were made for combat, the fact that Krillin is capable of fighting as he has when Saiyan's have so much more potential than humans in combat shouldn't be looked down upon. He's still the most powerful human in the cosmos in DB until Uub is born through reincarnation and can still one-shot multiple verses with his full power. How about placing him up against Jotaro Kujo and seeing what happens.
i dont hate krillin, all i am sayin is.. if you put krillin at multi star level, then you have to put 18 at high solar system/ high solar system+, and piccolo at at least multi ss level

go ahead, and consider krillin as mutli star lvl, but you will also have to keep the other characters at a higher than teh profile ratings

Oblivion00 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
can someone add this to krillin's victories
Lol if this is actually added to his victories there should be a note that this is current Saitama.
If someone is going to add just state the date of the saitama used like Current Saitama 11/28/15

Yeah. Krillin doesn't get enough credit because he's in such a powerful verse that makes him look pathetic. Adding Saitama (even current one) would really make people respect him more.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The difference in power makes this one sided so it's against the rules...
This. If a match is too one-sided, the victory/loss should not be added at all.

Pretty much this thread is meaningless it's just to say krillin is stronger we already knew that by looking at statistics.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The difference in power makes this one sided so it's against the rules...
So was Goku vs Archie Sonic before Super got new feats. But that victory for Sonic was still there at the time lol.

wait, so if the differences are massive, then goku's loss to sonic shud be removed, since it included archie sonic, who is like 2-B or something

The Living Tribunal1 said:
wait, so if the differences are massive, then goku's loss to sonic shud be removed, since it included archie sonic, who is like 2-B or something
Not as bad as Hulk having a loss against Pyron lol. That was spite and thankfully it got removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back