• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuga Yuma vs Spiderman (Miles) & Izuku Midoriya

yuma should be alot stronger than both of these guy's idk about speed tho he might get overwhelmed

i would say kuga takes this mid to hard-diff

this is a very strange paring but lets see miles is already much faster than this character while deku seems a bit slower however miles has dealt with characters who seem much worse than this such as blackheart which also says another thing his venom blasts and camo which his is almost like invisibility with the help of deku keeping him distracted and forming attack plans. i can think of a few scenarios that should do the trick such as deku rushing him then miles goes camo webs him venom blasts him and deku uses detroit smash etc most of this character powerset seems like buffs and shields something theyve both delt with and theyre shouldnt be any suprises due to miles spider sense which warns him of incoming danger so hed get himslef and deku out the way

i go with yuma,

he has different combos but more than anything, the "weigth" trigger he copied early in the series will make him able to stop spider man and deku, he is also immensely experienced in fighting and can use his trap-triggers in a way even someone more experienced than him couldnt perfectly see through...

miles is inexperienced but immortal, at some point kuga will realize that, and deku is still to weak to endure a extended battle, exspecially in close range where scorpion could kill him from any position...

and KUDOS for the thread, someone else realized the greatness of World Trigger ^_^

GreatestSin said:
i go with yuma,
he has different combos but more than anything, the "weigth" trigger he copied early in the series will make him able to stop spider man and deku, he is also immensely experienced in fighting and can use his trap-triggers in a way even someone more experienced than him couldnt perfectly see through...

miles is inexperienced but immortal, at some point kuga will realize that, and deku is still to weak to endure a extended battle, exspecially in close range where scorpion could kill him from any position...

and KUDOS for the thread, someone else realized the greatness of World Trigger ^_^
ive got a few questions what does this weight trigger do its not listed on the page and how will it catch miles as he has spider sense so no suprise attacks should be able to be made on him and miles would warn deku as i said before his experience isnt really lacking that much all anymore he has some impressive feats compare that with dekus intellgence and his immense strength this seems difficult and if this trap imoblizes them then miles can use his energy burst to break free it does state that kuga is naive so and doesnt take things seriously and he will die if his trigger is destryoed and deku might now im not sure what these things are made of but some bio electricity and some beatings should do the trick

the weigth trigger doesnt do any harm to the body but creates a weigth at the place the bullet hit, each of them weigths 100 kg, and kuga can spam them, 20 or 30 of them should make it hard for even miles to move as easily as before...

to boot, kuga can increase his AP via different seals that allow him to one-shot a whale-like monster...

but the forte of kugas trigger are traps, everything kuga touches can instantly be marked with seals who can even have several effects hidden inside them, for example he once used chains which he placed on the ground (the seals are invisible, only after getting activated can they be detected), and they move pretty fast,

i would say deku is actually more of a disadvantage, since we always go by in-character chars miles would try to save deku if he is in danger, giving kuga the chance to defeat both,

the spider sense will be hard to deal with that is true but there was someone in WT which had a similar power (it detected the emotions of people directed towards him which made direct suprise attacks impossible), but miles power is even more convenient,

all in all, i go with kuga because of his immense experience and trickery, he would surely be able to find a way to hit miles by using deku as bait,

but if miles goes alone i think he takes it, he would need to hit several times and injure him strong enough but thanks to his immortality only the anchors (thw weigth power) would stop him, it limits kugas abilityset since his BT is specialized on traps and a lot of variatons :)

I think there is a small Misunderstanding here. Yuma doesn't have his Black Trigger, I mean his Border Trigger, the one he's using in the B-Rank Wars.

oh :O

sorry,

than kuga loses, he would win if deku is alone since deku would require close range which will make it possible for kuga to one-shot him via unpredictable scoprion, but miles takes this easily...

Easily may be a bit much don't you think? I mean, Venom Sting aside, Yuma and many other Border agents consistently have reaction feats on par with Miles and have shown AP/Durabubility superior than what Miles has shown.

I mean, they're tanking Rabbit Hits with Minimal to no damage and Rabits are doing this:

005yfyuig

013kufkugk

015ufygilu

^but miles is immortal and kuga without black trigger doesnt have anything to put him down (would a severed head kill miles? than maybe there is a chance), and enough immobilizing spider threads would stop kuga from moving entirely,

so, all in all i would say kuga looses more than he wins due to miles healing powers :)

Yuma can use scorpion from anywhere on his body. I don't think the Spider threads will be that efficient. Also, they can be used against miles and deku if they aren't careful considering how Yuma has been using threads to enhance his mobility nd speed (Though they still might be too sticky even if they aren't a direct hit). At the sam time also, You really have to factor in that Experience Yuma has. It's pretty much common sense to fight to incompacitate an Immortal as opposed to trying to kill it. Once Yuma see's that Miles isn't gonna be killed and He'll switch up his strategy.

I see this ending up more like it did in Cap 3 with Cap vs Spidey. As stated above, Yuma could use Deku as bait to distract Miles but at the same time, Deku when pushed to the brink will sacrafice his body to take out the enemy and that could be dangerous. I'd say h2h would be equally as bad for Miles. His best bet is to take Yuma out with his venom Shot but getting close opens Miles up to Scorpion attacks and Yuma has shown no problems aiming for the neck....idk, it's hard to decide in my opinion because Yuma can't just focus on one. H has to keep his attention split, but he has fought multiple people at once before so he does have experience in that.

^yuma doesnt have the spider trigger, osamu has it, he sets it up for kuga to use,

but you are right with the spider threads, i forget that scorpion can come out from any body part, but repeated damage will still wear him down to the point where he dies, and you mention spider sense already, this will give miles the advantage in close combat since scoprion wont suprise him,

all in all, i go with miles, the healing and dodging abilitys should give him the win ^_^

GreatestSin said:
1.)^yuma doesnt have the spider trigger, osamu has it, he sets it up for kuga to use,
2.)but you are right with the spider threads, i forget that scorpion can come out from any body part, but repeated damage will still wear him down to the point where he dies, and you mention spider sense already, this will give miles the advantage in close combat since scoprion wont suprise him,

all in all, i go with miles, the healing and dodging abilitys should give him the win ^_^
1,) No, I meant him using the spider threads (Miles Webs).

2.)Yeah. And Also, just to note, Miles SS isn't as good and I wouldn't say it gives him an edge but yeah, he won't be surprised.

^but he only was able to use the threads of osamu because their trion eyes/bodys have the ability to see them easily while other teams cant, i dont think kuga could use the threads as easily as he did in the manga :)

which is all that is needed, that means scorpion wont suprise him which is one of the major assets of kugas b-rank abilitys, it will need some time but miles should take it imo,

unfortunatly World Trigger is still pretty much unknown so i doubt that we will get the needed 7 votes for either team :(

^while i agree with your username i must ask, how does yuma kill a immortal person?

and note that he only has his b-rank trigger, that means no anchor...

^miles profile says that he has type 3 immortality, that means he is basically immortal through any conventional means (head severing should count too) :/

Yuma kuga is the best said:
He could probably sever his head and dispose it.
i would not want to presume bias from the guy with the name "yuga kuma is the best" but that is youre presuming yuma could even touch miles when hes maybe mach 5 maybe super low double digit at max and miles is 300-400x that PLUS spider sense which is precog making his speed even higher and camo

Yuma kuga is the best said:
The only the reason my name is yuma kuga is the best is because yuma kuga was taken so I knew no one would've put is the best so I went with that.
nah its cool just wanted to make sure no bias

Back