• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuroneko vs Machina

hmm is the black hole like 4D? if it still can be touched machina can destroy it via his briah so imo the black hole could be Neko's best chance but A6 can you explain about her abilties that way I can give my vote

hmm is the black hole like 4D?

At least 4D.

It sends objects to an extra dimension.

ok so idk then Machina can't hit the black hole considering it's on a higher dimension and it would miss. But keep in mind chanting in DI is real fast so Briah will be activated so Concepts can be destroyed the only thing that makes me wonder is the black hole the only durability negation she has? If so I still don't know it maybe depend on whether she uses black hole on the get go and will Machina start to attack he consistently soooo it''s more to who can hit first

he consistently soooo its more to who can hit first

Those black holes can be created in less then 1 nanosecond.

that quick but I never knew how fast he can just say his move cause FYI chants are actually pointless....that's for the dramatic flare lol tbh as when mercurius and reinhard fought all his legions just activated their briah without the chants so there is that I need a DI expert like EMC, Trex, Ever and Mat here I am still confused on who would win....

Just a quick question: Would Machina's Deus Ex be able to erase Neko's black holes? Considering that it is able to erase even concepts and all, it should be able to erase Neko's black holes since black holes are a concept in the real world.

i doubt it could Lina considering it's a 4D black hole unless someone can explain if he could destroy the concepts of black holes before she launches making it null would that even work idk? If it did then I can give it to machina if he destroying the concept of a black hole won't work for machina then i need to think first

yep yowza but again idk if the 4D is tied to the universal concept of the black hole meaning as I said if Kuroneko's black holes are still tied to the 3D world (via still being tied to the concept of a black hole) but are 4D in power then yeah. @A6 are kuroneko's black holes still tied to the concept of A black hole?

are kuroneko's black holes still tied to the concept of A black hole?

Her BH are not usual 3D BH.

so basically they are not restricted to the universal concepts of BHs?

so basically they are not restricted to the universal concepts of BHs?

Her BHs linked with an extra dimensions, so, they cannot be restricted by UNIVERSAL concept of BHs.

Pretty knowledgeable in Dies Irae and Gokoku here, despite lower AP on Kuroha's end, she takes this low difficulty via her black hole hax. Reason being is that her black holes will not be tied to Machina's plane of existence.

i guess I could go with her if she can pull it before Machina tries to go for the kill considering Machina is basically a killing machine yeah I suspect Kuroneko will win more times than not if she lands the black hole first if she doesn't before machina hits her with his briah that is

Back