• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except Giorno can just feed himself while Dan either starves or gives into hunger and eats something Giorno gives him. Dan is smart when it comes to game making but he isn't on the level of Giorno when it comes to battle tactics and wit. Dan gets hungry. Giorno gets hungry. Giorno makes his own food. Giorno offers food to Dan. Hungry Dan either accepts or refuses Giorno's food. Either way he dies whether it's by starvation or poison.

The fight wouldn't last that long though. Why would they spend hours fighting until Dan starves? Gio can't even hurt him anyway, so Dan could probably just run away, get food, and come back because Gio can't hurt him anyway. They are almost definitely gonna agree to stop fighting anyway because Dan would not fall for an obvious trap and Gio has RTZ but can't hurt him.

Giorno doesn't have to kill to negate actions, only death. Dan isn't going anywhere. Then the same scenerio I have said before will play out.

So uh I just realized Dan's profile doesn't have all of these.

Dan is WAY more haxed than you guys think, since literally every gamer rider has access to any of these power-ups given that they smack open enough boxes.

General stuff includes Supernatural Luck, Precognition, Save + Continue (Hunger isn't a problem then), Turning someone Supergenius, crap ton of healing items, Becoming straight up invisible with no way of detecting them (Heat signatures, vibration detection, more supernatural forms of sensing, etc.), and Duplication.

I mean, as much as I like Giorno. This does seem a bit like grasping. (then again it's the same thread that unironcally tried to use outlives as a primary point).

@Akreious

This Dan rarely used items and it's impossible for him to even try using them.

@Chariot190

Not really, Giorno in a situation where he can't kill an opponent but can negate their actions would totally do something like this or even crazier.

Dienomite22 said:
@Akreious
This Dan rarely used items and it's impossible for him to even try using them.
Except Giorno would be hard pressed to do ANYTHING to Genm, but Genm would also realize he'd be unable to do anything to Giorno due to GER. Just because early-Genm's battles were quick and short doesn't mean he just doesn't use items, especially since running around smacking boxes is a pretty bad way to make a show.

Plus I thought we previously established Dan is incredibly smart here, why wouldn't he abuse the hell out of the very items he programmed? Also why is it impossible for him to try using them? Care to back up that claim?

Also I made a mistake, he doesn't even need the Save power-up. If he dies of starvation, the Continue Power-Up would return him 100% fine.

>Also why is it impossible for him to try using them?

Pretty sure RTZ stops that.

Back