• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kyurem is 5-B base

Eggman is restricted to 5-B classic machines

Speed is equalized and the fight takes place in launch base zone

Kyurem:
1200px-646Kyurem.png

Dr Eggman:
4d5bc9e7b46d334e61c43b7bc9ba152b.png

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
From what I can see, Kyurem scales to 5-A by being >>>>>> his base 5-B+ self

However, Eggman scales to 3.736 Ninatons of TNT by being able to match Modern Sonic.

Don't really know how Kyurem can win here

Any ideas of who I could change it to? I've been wanting to do an eggman match for a while

Maybe because both Eggman and his machines both resist extreme cold and can easily function not only in Arctic Areas such as Ice Cap zone, but can also survive the cold tempreatures of outer space?

Maybe because both Eggman and his machines both resist extreme cold and can easily function not only in Arctic Areas such as Ice Cap zone, but can also survive the cold tempreatures of outer space?
Not instant freezing and absolute zero? And Cobalion still resists it though. And kyurem can freeze the whole planet

Cobalion doesn't resist absolute zero either. Freezing the whole planet doesn't matter when Eggman's machines can deal with these tempreatures like nothing happened

Doesn't matter. Sheer Cold still one shots almost any Pokemon in the games
Are you saying that kyurem can't negate sheer cold resistances? Does eggman resist absolute zero? If he does then he would probably slap

Kyurems absolute zero might be less than planetary range, would eggman use long range hax? If so, he should stomp

As a was writing my comment, I just realized Kyurem's 5-B key no longer exists. What should we do with this match, then? Kyurem's only keys are 3-C and high 3-A while Eggman's are 9-A, 5-B, 5-A, 4-A, Low 2-C, and 2-C. There's litterally no way to make this a fair fight lol. That's really a shame, because I found it interesting.

As a was writing my comment, I just realized Kyurem's 5-B key no longer exists. What should we do with this match, then? Kyurem's only keys are 3-C and high 3-A while Eggman's are 9-A, 5-B, 5-A, 4-A, Low 2-C, and 2-C. There's litterally no way to make this a fair fight lol. That's really a shame, because I found it interesting.
Yea

Back