• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

La Finale: FCOC vs VSBW

Where a character was made means nothing, plus just because their real doesnt make them better as I know plenty of VSBW characters that are trash.

Yeah okay i get you and i understand but i dont like it its just stupid leave the good stuff for professional writters not to some emo man

Dark wizard56864 said:
Btw im just kidding i just dont like fc/oc its bullshit i can also create a hyperpowerfull tier 0 character if i want and that shit site but i just dont like it i rather look at normal webstites like this one
Anyone who's been on the site, and held any amount of dignity, has ranted about this at some point

Unfortunately, we can't fix it because "fork you it's a creative medium" and it would be hypocracy to say that people can just never make 1-A hax (though we can say what they're writing doesn't qualify and they shouldn't just get to push "I win")

Dark wizard56864 said:
RatherClueless said:
"where someone created it from his damn bedroom"

what makes u think that "actual characters" weren't created like this? I am pretty confident that many "real" verses started out in a bedroom. Especially webcomics and webnovels.
Bruh oh shit a attacked someone from fc/oc battles oh no whats gonna happen 😂😂😂😂😂
Btw im just kidding i just dont like fc/oc its bullshit i can also create a hyperpowerfull tier 0 character if i want and that shit site but i just dont like it i rather look at normal webstites like this one
How dare thee attacketh me and muh hyper-beyond-omnipotent tier 0?

For real though, to everyone their own. The same way u don't like bs tier 0s, I don't like irrational hate against them. FCOC actually has many interesting and actually well written characters (if you can find them between the garbage) and I personally think a verse should be judged not by what site it is on or how strong they are, but by how well it is excecuted. I mean, Although I personally love sth like ID, I can understand people calling it bad and there are actually many profiles on FCOC with better written characters than him.

Anyone who's been on the site, and held any amount of dignity, has ranted about this at some point

Unfortunately, we can't fix it because "fork you it's a creative medium" and it would be hypocracy to say that people can just never make 1-A hax (though we can say what they're writing doesn't qualify and they shouldn't just get to push "I win")

Yeah okay i get the point but its just weird if people going to nake a character of tier 0 and say oh yes this character can to this and that and are immune to anything and there are no feats to prove it thats just not interested for me there is no fun about that just like a gag character like squirrel girl thay say she can beat anybody its a joke but people stil take it seriously thats just stupid

Thank you my dude

No problem look i had been a lot of mismatches recently but i just read good through the tiering list and now i know how it works

Thank you my dude

Btw now i am aware of the tiering list and i make good battles from now on im new so i dont really know how it works but i love this site because its strait forward and they tell you in a good way who wins for example

Spinoirr said:
5-C be like mostly of "gg passive fate haxs"
5-C is a problem for one hell of a different reason my dude

> fate hax

I'm sorry did you mean CAST FIST SO HARD IT INSTANTLY CAUSES DEATH, TEARS THROUGH REACTIVE EVOLUTION, AND BENDS THE VERY LAWS OF PHYSICS

Bruh oh shit a attacked someone from fc/oc battles oh no whats gonna happen 😂😂😂😂😂

How dare thee attacketh me and muh hyper-beyond-omnipotent tier 0?

For real though, to everyone their own. The same way u don't like bs tier 0s, I don't like irrational hate against them. FCOC actually has many interesting and actually well written characters (if you can find them between the garbage) and I personally think a verse should be judged not by what site it is on or how strong they are, but by how well it is excecuted. I mean, Although I personally love sth like ID, I can understand people calling it bad and there are actually many profiles on FCOC with better written characters than him.

Code:
Yeah sure i dont even care a litte bit of what you said and btw whats gonna happen huh a attacked your stupid liite wiki over there oh im so scared whats gonna happen 😂😂😂😂 dump very dumb yeah i f#king hate your character that are fake omnipotent so what huh 😂😂😂😂 fool **** of with this thread gotta go btw im kidding if you don't notice are you this stupid damn

Edwardtruong2006 said:
oh also

Madoka, Zai, and Kirito eat whoever is in High 1-C except for Umineko themselves maybe
Is that the case? How strong are Mother Eater/Doctor Who characters, exactly, again?

Whats so derailing about it its just a question and my opinion if i post something i wanna talk about no one reacts so wtf is it with people

Its derailing cause it has nothing to do with the thread at hand, all you're doing is talking shit.

This thread is about comparing the strength of the strongest characters between sites not weather or not you think its trash.

Is that the case? How strong are Mother Eater/Doctor Who characters, exactly, again?

Err...

You'd have to argue with Zach or Dragon about that. I'm not knowledgeable about either.

Yoo **** that, Fandom just ate what amounts to an essay for Beerus soloing Xue Ying. FINE, WHATEVER. HAVE IT YOUR WAY FANDOM.

I'll summarize because I'm not writing all of that again.

• Beerus' Hakai is EE that affects things on anything that demonstratably isn't Infinite-Dimensional; comparable but still isn't up to snuff to Super Shenron's Erasure or Zeno's Erasure which doesn't care what dimensional level you're at (1-A/High 1-A, jury's still out on that).
    • Beerus' Hakai also has two major components to it; It negates High-Godly Regen (Regular Shenron erased Fusion Zamasu to the degree that he would've never existed in any capacity; no trace across history nor remnants of the very concept of Zamasu. Hakai still did Zamasu in) and it is, of course, conceptual destruction (Beerus erased the Concept of Death where Goku was unwilling, forcing the Kais to have to recreate Death. For a time, the Multiverse and Dimensions above suffered nothing remotely close to "death" as such a concept ceased existence)
So from that alone, I don't see what Xue Ying can really do to resist lolhakai. Furthermore. . .

Also FC/OC stomps for 2-A. The two sharing the first spot over there is a 1-A Smurf and 1-B Smurf.

Akreious escribió:
Yoo **** that, Fandom acaba de comer lo que equivale a un ensayo para Beerus en solitario Xue Ying. ESTA BIEN, LO QUE SEA. TENERLO A TU MANERA FANDOM.Reanudar porque no escribiré todo eso nuevamente.
  • El Hakai de Beerus es EE que afecta las cosas en cualquier cosa que pueda demostrarse sin mar Infinito-Dimensional; comparable, pero a├║n no est├í a la altura de Super Shenron's Erasure o Zeno's Erasure, que no le importa en qué nivel dimensional est├ís (1-A / High 1-A, el jurado todav├¡a est├í en eso).
    • El Hakai de Beerus también tiene dos componentes principales; Niega la regeneración divina (Shenron borró a Fusion Zamasu en la medida en que nunca hubiera existido en ninguna capacidad; no hay rastro a través de la historia ni restos del concepto mismo de Zamasu. Hakai todav├¡a hizo Zamasu) y es, de Por supuesto , la destrucción conceptual (Beerus borró el Concepto de la Muerte donde Goku no estaba dispuesto, obligando a los Kais a tener que recrear la Muerte. Durante un tiempo, el Multiverso y las Dimensiones anteriores no sufrieron nada remotamente cercano a la "muerte" ya que dicho concepto dejó de existir)
Entonces, solo por eso, no veo lo que Xue Ying realmente puede hacer para resistirse a un lolhakai. Además. . .

También FC / OC pisa fuerte para 2-A. Los dos que encontraron el primer lugar all├¡ son un Pitufo 1-A y un Pitufo 1-B .

vecna also has 1-A HAX

Ah alright so from what I see, Vecna is around Low-Tier Void Entity level (The description for Vecna and Low-Tier Void Entities is pretty much the exact same), which would still pale in comparison to Zeno being in the higher echelons of Void Entities.

Zeno:

"Outerverse Level (Preceded all of reality and all dimensions; Completely slaughtered the 13 Original Kais who each individually are Void-Entities that can casually create infinite dimensions with a wave of their hands. Is one of the "Apex" creatures in the Infinite Cycle of the Void)"

"Void Entities: The Void houses an unfathomably "massive amount" of Transcendent Entities that "exist" prior to the concept of existing ever came to be. These entities follow an infinite cycle of Void Entities transcending lower ones, with those transcending the same ones above, Which in turn causes the then lower/weaker ones to transcend the ones above them once more; creating an infinite loop of increasingly more powerful Transcendents. One cannot determine how many times stronger a Void Entity is over "Regular" beings that transcend all concepts and dimensions, as there's no time nor any form of measurement to measure them with. Such an idea is foreign to these Entities."

First, Don't bring a abilities that aren't on profile about Beerus from OC.

Second, Beerus is slow, very slow compared to Xue Ying. Beerus is only " Possibly Immeasurable (Speed Blitz'd Demigra even after he said he was moving at dimensions higher than what the Time Patrollers can even fathom " while Xue Ying is Immeasurable all the time.

Beerus range is only Multiversal, Possibly Multiversal+ while to affect Xue Ying you need Complex Multiverse range.

Xue Ying only need to an action and Beerus dies before he even know what happened thanks to his speed and 7-D Void Hax.

"First, Don't bring a abilities that aren't on profile about Beerus from OC."

You mean the Hakai? Those are on his profile. I just gave you context to them instead of going "Oh yeah it's totally conceptual" and "Oh yeah it's totally High 1-B or something in scope".

"Second, Beerus is slow, very slow compared to Xue Ying. Beerus is only " Possibly Immeasurable (Speed Blitz'd Demigra even after he said he was moving at dimensions higher than what the Time Patrollers can even fathom " while Xue Ying is Immeasurable all the time."

What even is this? Immeasurable all the Time? If Beerus is Immeasurable then he's Immeasurable, he doesn't "turn off" immeasurable speed.

"Beerus range is only Multiversal, Possibly Multiversal+ while to affect Xue Ying you need Complex Multiverse range."

So I guess you can go ahead and just ignore Beerus' Hakai operating on any finite dimensional level then.

Again, Beerus' page is THE MOST outdated, hence why I'm putting emphasis on his actual feats and abilities (Which should be the first and foremost most important thing anyways)

"Xue Ying only need to an action and Beerus dies before he even know what happened thanks to his speed and 7-D Void Hax."

So gonna spout out stuff and not back it up? Because I don't see 7-D mumbo jumbo on Xue Ying's profile and I at least give context to the stuff Beerus did. If you want, I can do the EXACT same thing as you did

Beerus only needs to do an action and Xue Ying dies before they even know what happened thanks to moving within The Void, a place that is inherently outside of all dimensions and existence, and Any-Finite Dimension Existence Erasure

Read the profile, look at his explaination since he has one in the profile.

Second, doesn't matter what hax Beerus has if he doesn't have range to affect Xue Ying.

" Massively FTL+ (Casually moved around as if Xeno Goku and Demigra was frozen in time. Later shown to be able to traverse from one side of the Universe to the other in just a few picoseconds), Likely Infinite Speed (Lived within the timeless void inbetween Magniverses; to which he stayed in it for Quintillions of years with little to no Ki left and still came out fine), Possibly Immeasurable (Speed Blitz'd Demigra even after he said he was moving at dimensions higher than what the Time Patrollers can even fathom) " - - Beerus speed is likely Infinite and possible meaning that it's not sure that tier.

Not my fault that Beerus'page is outdated. If it's outdated then don't bring him in this fight. Otherwise all people could just go and add abilities/powers/tiers to their OC just to win in this thread. Where the fun then if anyone can just upgrade the OC to stomp here?

To kill Xue Ying, Beerus need's to reach him in the Voidification which is a 7-D hax-state where he is one with the Chaotic Origin Dimension. Xue Ying is also relient on the Mirage World a 5-D world. As long as that exist he can't die. Beerus can't affect any of those since he lacks range.

Livinmeme said:
if chutullu mythos is upgraded to tier 0 that technically make the dunwich horror has tier 0 HAX
I don't think the Yog it can summon is the tier 0 one, but yeah, tier 0 hax. Now Yukari being H1A, 0 via hax makes all sense, and her actual profile is downplay ovo.

...welp, this is happening

Enjoy y'all's Tier 1 War, I'm just going to hide in High 1-C with all the chill Digimon/Gurren Lagann/Dr. Who/To Aru fans I guess

Back