• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I wish Fate vs. NnT was done more, or maybe it is done to death and I'm just out of the loop on these things. I might do more of these if this actually picks up any traction, focusing on the Knights of the Round vs. Holy Knights.

This is Post-Training Gil, Lancelot has Arondight but Arondight Overload is restricted. Speed is not equalized. Battle takes place on the wastelands just outside of the Holy City in Singularity: Camelot, although nobody is present but Lancelot and Gilthunder. Both are in-character, SBA otherwise yada yada

Lancelot -

Gilthunder -

Incon -

Lancelot Saber FGO
GilthunderRender

So apparently 7-A might be staying, so I've opened this again.

Seeing as speed is unequal, let's compare everything.

Speed

Lancelot scales above mach 230 while Gilthunder is mach 800 and can amp himself with lightning. Normally I'd argue speed blitz but Lance has Arondight's amp and KotF which allows him to double any of his stats reducing the near x4 speed disadvantage to roughly x2.

AP/Dura

Gil is casually 447 megatons for both to Lance's 385 AP and even higher dura with Arondight drawn. KotL can double Saber's AP but it won't really see much use like this since its useless while closing the distance and needs to be used for speed in cqc.

Skill

I'd give Lancelot the skill advantage but seeing as Gil could probably fight him in cqc without dying in the first ten seconds, the x2 speed is gonna be problematic though this should be evened out with his super luck and luck amp.

Range and Magic

Gilthunder definitely has the advantage here, being able to nuke Lance while he moves to close the distance though it will be mitigated by magic resist.

How I see the battle going dow

SBA puts them at 4km which lets Gil rain lightning on Lancelot while closes the distance. With his Arondight amp, 385 megaton dura, magic resist, regen and likely his KotL multiplier, it won't get anywhere close to killing him. I really doubt Gil will maintain the distance and keep spamming seeing how useless it is. Once they get into cqc, Gil has the immediate advantage since Lance doesn't know to amp his speed yet. Most other people would die here but between his skill, supernatural luck and PotF, Saber lives long enough to amp his speed.

At this point, I'd say it comes down to who tires faster, and seeing as Lancelot has Mid-Low regen (enough to fix anything he takes) and pretty much limitless mana, he wins via outlasting. Voting Lancelot

Back