• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lay vs CC Goku

Goku can passive Immeasurable speed though, and Goku can just passive causal hax that revert everything back to initial state

But jeez, all that big number of layer is scary
Lay has Acausality type 1 though. I mean if Goku going back doing something & can Goku deal with AE type 1?

Lay has Acausality type 1 though. I mean if Goku going back doing something & can Goku deal with AE type 1?
it is limited, and Goku Time Power can neg both Acausal 1 & 4, and it is layered, though while he can interact with AE1, it is not concept-based AE so..............., still Goku can seal him outside of time with Time Labyrinth
Damn, does Goku resist his immortality and his probability manipulation?
Xeno Goku or CC Goku???

Xeno Goku resist Demon God Power, which can 4D causal, probability, fate hax, and it is at least 3 layers above baseline. With Keysword he can resist TPU Mechi Dark Factor which like at least 5 layers and all Keysword's hax is 4D, it power null it layered
What about CC version? Seems Yhwach got no chance here. Also what about his immortality? Can Xeno Goku negate it?

I will edit the banner later as well, also should we use his latest version? Ultra Instinct Perfected with the keyword?

I HATE the term "layers", now you guys tell me how strong his power null really is, cause last time I checked there aren't a lot of 2-A who are as strong as DBH characters.
uncountable*25 on top of the head because it's without scaling chains(nearly all characters are now 2-A) and stat amps

uncountable*25 on top of the head because it's without scaling chains(nearly all characters are now 2-A) and stat amps
Seems like you can't quantify the power null resistance to be better than nulling a super saiyan transformation then.
f22e4ae3f3ccf3c6d87d0dc7062664ab8fccd838_hq.gif

Back