• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends discussion Thread 7

Yeah idm, it would be great practice for when I finally get around to making 1 for battlerite.

And he swings it around like its nothing, and thats not even taking into account the weight of his gauntlets or collar

"The work revealed the secrets of the stone to Sylas. It was the foundation of Demacia's defenses against harmful sorcery, but he came to see that it did not suppress magic, but absorb it."

Hmm...this could change things...

So some people get resistance to absorption not magic null? Although absorbing magic is still a form of magic nullification tbh

Speaking of which, can you do me a favor and find the line from the Devs about Galio being able to cancel out a World Rune? I think it was in an old discussion thread but i cant remember where

If I have the time I'll look into updating Madness Combat. I also want to make Order Of The Stick sometime. But let's be honest, I'll never get around to it.

Not when I have Experimentation Log 2 to write. It's come down to Bright or 096, but I am willing to toss in some less well-known SCPs.

Also, we should do a Sylas match once his profile is made.

Still doesn't justify scaling given that the new Trynd has no showings on Aatrox's level. Actually think about such things fully rather than rushing straight to your ideal answer.

Weekly does this a lot where he'll straight away jump to his favored conclusions and get upset if it isn't immediately accepted.

Funny you say that when i havent jumped to any conclusions and was just stating what happened in the lore

You were asking if he scales based off receiving a stomping when younger and later gaining mysterious rage powers. Hardly a logical chain there.

I swear there must be a private Fandom for hating Weekly. It's like this small subset of people who watch his every move and get angry whenever he does, or doesn't, do anything.

Regis, stop being obnoxious. You don't need to throw in snide remarks and jabs at weekly with every comment. Think that weekly assuming the most favorable for his characters out of everything is annoying? (To be fair he does do this, but doesn't really seem to be doing anything here) Talk to him or someone else about it like a normal person, or express your grievance with the high end in a more polite way.

You two are only constantly at one another's throats because you guys perpetuate it. Learn to stop causing conflict when there just doesn't need to be any and how to let things go.

To demonstrate how easy this is, your comment would have honestly been fine without the "Actually think about such things fully rather than rushing straight to your ideal answer.". If you're gonna call him out on this at least explain your reasoning instead of throwing shit like that in to comments for no reason.

I was kinda hoping he could use Udyr's R and keep the stance for the rest of the game, even if he switches to other ults.

Fun fact I've heard- if you've two Sylas in a game they cannot steal one another's ultimates.

They can, however, steal a stolen ultimate the other Sylas has.

So if Sylas steals an ultimate from your Karthus and you steal it from him, you can have two Karthus ultimates go off.

Time manip capable of controlling lunar cycles is just time manipulation on a slightly higher than planetary scale, which isn't all that crazy.

Lissandra is still missing her ability to raise the dead btw. And her range should be several hundred kilometers, she froze a country.

In the entire League multiverse? I would personally put the Dark Star as the single strongest entity across all our canons. Maybe some of the other writers will disagree, but a sentient singularity that mindlessly erases existence just by being there, while pooping out matter-devouring eldritch gods, is probably the thing you least want to deal with on some random Tuesday. It also can exist outside reality, which is... not good, if you happen to be part of one.
Close runners up are the Nightbringer and Dawnbringer, the Blood Moon (which is sentient), and Cosmic Kassadin (who hangs out watching universes live, die, and be born again). I can't comment on the core IP because I'm not entirely sure who sits where. I know the Watchers are pretty high up there.

Oh, and Little Devil Teemo is, ironically, also one of the most powerful entities across all of League. So sit back and marinate on that waking nightmare.

holy shit, the dark stars are getting more and more ridiculous, Acasual for them too. Though, what type, I dont know...

Sion Feats:

> Broke through Irelia's blade shields with one casual attack, nearly KO'd her.

> Needed Karma, Kennen, Akali and Irelia to actually be temprorarily stopped. Kennen needed to use a full-power attack and Sion needed to be weakeded/tired to even be harmed.

Riven should get Martial Arts Mastery, seeing that she was a gladiator in Noxus and fought and defeated a group of gladiators while weakened and chained. She used martial arts.

Jhin should get preparation time, seeing as he clearly used it against Camille and her soldiers.

It should be noted that it looks like Sion entered his death state. He was glowing, including his armor, and had dropped his axe.

One cool touch I noticed, is that when Jhin's traps went off Camille analyzed it and her eyes turned the color of her magic damage shield on her passive, then when she looked at Jhin her eyes changed to the color of her physical damage shield on her passive.

Back