• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends discussion Thread 7

So Xin got a lore update and a new color story, he defeated a minotaur vastaya in single combat and has a decent amount og new skill feats to add but nothing much else

"Dunkmaster Darius: Sporting over a hundred different endorsement deals and tens of millions of fans the world over, Darius has transformed himself from a showy basketball prodigy to the world's leading authority on dunking. He has recently perfected the Dunktown Express, where he dunks so hard that all public transit on the planet simultaneously explodes."

From new skin bios on the PBE. Dunkmaster Darius' special attack, the dunkdown express, is capable of obliterating all public transit in a single shot. That oughta make a whacky calc.

WeeklyBattles said:
Did you remember to feed the dunk?
So is his community animation Riot-approved or is it not applicable? It first mentions the Dunktown Express and has some other good feats for him if it's applicable.

I have seen nothing but endless whining about Lux and Ezreal being in this skinline on the boards- guess they expect the two most anime-like characters League has to NOT be part of the anime skin-line?

while I dont like it, I can understand it (and I like ezreal anyway). Boards is also super whiney anyway. Also the ezreal skin is pretty fricking awesome. That dbz like tranformation after getting max stacks on his passive.

Ez and Lux just get so many skins. Like several months compared to the multi-years many champs are stuck in.

Back