• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

I was wondering, would possession be a standard abilities for demons?

Vaati can do it (Only shown after he becomes a demon), Malladus can do it, Bellum can do it, a lot of living statues like the different types of Armos have statements of being possessed by the spirits of generic demons, might even explain why Ganondorf could possess Zelda's corpse after becoming twilight particles when possession wasn't really shown to be a thing twilight magic did (Albeit that one might be a bit of a strech).

Granted wouldn't say it's combat applicable outside of a few cases, the armos stuff for example makes it seem like Demons have to be reduced to spirits first before they can possess anything (This is also shown with Vaati who, while not exactly a spirit, is a mass of dark energy and Malladus only possesses others while as a soul).
Of course Vaati can do it

Legit question: Can I ask what is so bad about Vaati to make him a punching bag here on this thread? This might be a case of ignorance from my end since I've never played any of the Four Swords games or the Minish Cap so I don't know specifically why he's clowned on a lot by everyone.

Legit question: Can I ask what is so bad about Vaati to make him a punching bag here on this thread? This might be a case of ignorance from my end since I've never played any of the Four Swords games or the Minish Cap so I don't know specifically why he's clowned on a lot by everyone.
Dust Collector made multiple jokes about how they hate Vaati for kidnapping young girls and it stuck.

I personally don't hate him, but I find it funny to pretend that I do.

He kidnaps young girls to turn into his brides, IIRC. That makes him an easy target for mockery.

Dude's claim to fame being a sex offender and abucting young girls, not even Nintendo sugarcoats it.

Birdseye view of Vaati's palace

kendrick-lamar-not-like-us-Cover-Art.jpg

Dust Collector made multiple jokes about how they hate Vaati for kidnapping young girls and it stuck.
I personally don't hate him, but I find it funny to pretend that I do.

He kidnaps young girls to turn into his brides, IIRC. That makes him an easy target for mockery.

Dude's claim to fame being a sex offender and abucting young girls, not even Nintendo sugarcoats it.

Disgusting...so he did the shit he did just for the sake of marrying girls? I bet Chris Hansen would have a field day with this guy if he existed in the Zelda series.
I don't know why, but I'm imagining a scenario where Chris tells the Great Deku Tree to take a seat over having a eight year old boy go on a quest.

Another thing worthy of note when it comes to dunking on that freak is that he overhypes his own power to a crazy degree. In minish cap he keeps referring himself as a god and the greatest sorcerer the world has ever known yet if we made a tier list of every zelda character based on how strong they are vaati would land at like mid tier.

Even the games acknowledge he's kinda ass, random deku scrubs in four swords adventures make fun of him because of how much he sucks compared to Ganon.

Another thing worthy of note when it comes to dunking on that freak is that he overhypes his own power to a crazy degree. In minish cap he keeps referring himself as a god and the greatest sorcerer the world has ever known yet if we made a tier list of every zelda character based on how strong they are vaati would land at like mid tier.

Even the games acknowledge he's kinda ass, random deku scrubs in four swords adventures make fun of him because of how much he sucks compared to Ganon.
Can't believe some people used to argue he scaled above Ganon because his title of Demon God was more "impressive" than being THE Demon King.

Two things I think we should get on:

Adding Keys for existing Zelda weapons, like we have for the Lokomo Sword and its HW Level 4 Weapon, the Lokomo Sword of Oceans.
(This applies inversely to the Crossbow in Link’s Crossbow Training)
Speaking of Bellum, Bellum's Boss fight theme goes soooooo hard

Speaking of, the second thing is we should get some insane vehicle profiles by making pages for the Spirit Train and whatever the boat’s name is.

Last edited:
Tears of the Kingdom Masterworks its called

Edit: Hold on just remembered Creating a Champion wad called masterworks in Japan so this literally is the same thing but for TOTK

Last edited:
Lifting that one giant **** off metal block in that one random shrine, x21.

Rough calc tho, I lowended it, do it better later.

It has been brought to my attention that SS Link is outdated and fraudulent as ****.
Mf Class E 8-C, via scaling to a Class M and a thing he actually doesn't have longer than 5 seconds.

It has been brought to my attention that SS Link is outdated and fraudulent as ****.
Mf Class E 8-C, via scaling to a Class M and a thing he actually doesn't have longer than 5 seconds.
Just checked myself and yeah why the **** does he have those ratings that needs to be fixed

Does SS Link even have anything that'd put his LS beyond like, a groggy child Link when he went dumpster diving for nandos curse in the deku tree

He can bind swords with Ghirahim and Demise yeah? If he can, we can likely cook? If not, uh, maybe we can figure out something like ripping off Koloktos' arms or swinging his shit at high speed?
also I have a Class K calc for young Link, I just need to check if it's higher than the big block in Snowhead's entrace or the Spirit Temple entrance. If it's higher, i'd be an outlier as that's his cap, if it's lower, well damn Class K groggy child Link when he went dumpster diving for nandos curse in the deku tree

He does clash with them, not entirely sure if it's the same as TP Link physically pushing against Ganondorf would need to double check that.

Demise I'm like 99% sure he doesn't, Ghirahim tho I think he can physically break free of his grip in certain instances.

Ghirahim tho I think he can physically break free of his grip in certain instances.
We can prob cook something off him then, but it'd be like Class M at best.

Checking bosses, this is Class M (low), and the force off the swings due to collateral damage would be Class K to M.
We can likely get scaling and calcs going, but, we need a clip of Link blocking said strike from it, and not really budging (we can get work off how far back his arm is pushed), but I doubt I'm gonna find a clip of that on yt, and I don't wanna play SS atm (given im 120h into ToTK2 and at 948 clips last I checked, and the 64 CRT is at calc point just about).

So uh, someone figure that out

Actually, SS Link is due for a hax CRT too. Should I combine it with my TP Link CRT or the Lifting Strength revisions?

Yes, I do tend to be objectively correct, thanks for noticing.

Now would you like the idk 8 reasons why it's PIS and will never be accepted, or can I presume you already know why?
You’ve agreed about this exact point before. It’s like you go out of your way to argue with me.

You’ve agreed about this exact point before. It’s like you go out of your way to argue with me.
And I called it a contradictory PIS riddled scene before too. just because I said it happened, doesn't mean it's fine to use 🗿
damn been a year sine totk came out, can't wait for the next smash bros to use Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf's designs from this came while changing maybe 1 or 2 moves at the most.
Ngl I miss Smash 4 Ganon up smash

Random High 8-C (around that) feat for Queen Gibdo, hunting down the last shrines and went to top of lighting temple to get some distance and ya can see the hole she smashed to get back in the temple into the boss room, kinda big and I ain't seeing any debris.

Back