• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend Vs. Myth! Kyogre (Pokémon/No Primal) Vs. Thunderbird (Mythology)

Before voting I need to know how Life/Death Manipulation works so I can vote right, we need to have prior knowledge before voting through this hax

I can very well argue that Kyogre wins via Fear Manipulation (Scary Face), One Hit Kill and Absolute Zero (Sheer Cold) in the same way as arguing that Thunderbird wins via Electricity Manipulation and Life/Death Manipulation

And it's also worth mentioning that Kyogre faced Groudon for days to thousands of years while this also had the advantage of Electricity Manipulation, the only notable things I see that Thunderbird wins are Life/Death Manipulation, which I need to know more about how Thunderbird uses them I can argue

Could instakill bad creatures who broke their moral code. Pretty much, if Kyogre does something immoral, such as trying to kill the bird, the Thunderbird drags him to hell

So does birb need direct contact with Kyogre in order for its Life/Death hax to work? So I see Kyogre winning this match, since it will be difficult for Thunderbird to find and have direct contact with Kyogre, who can hide in the vast ocean along with the AoE of a strong storm of thousands of kilometers

Kyogre with High-Diff

Yes, it does need direct contact. However, that is a kinda confusing statement to make as the bird has taken people by appearing in their dreams or "rent their souls" (whatever the hell that means). However, it definately prefers to attack physically.

Back