• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We can all agree, this should have happened in the show.

For this, we won't be counting character's personalities/relationships, because than either Gingka or Kyoya would be out first lol.

No Rago for obvious reasons, or Gingka for Kukui's reasons in the comments

Profiles:

Kyoya/Fang Leone

Ryuga/L-Drago Destructor

Kenta/Flash Sagitario

Chris/Phantom Orio

Yuki/Mercury Anubius

Aguma/Scythe Cronos

Dynamis/Jade Jupiter

King/Variares

Tithi/Death Quetzalcoatl

Last Place: Yuki/Anubius

8th Place: Aguma/Cronos

7th place: Tithi/ Quetzalcoatl

6th Place:

5th Place:

4th Place:

3rd Place:

Runner Up:

Winner:

Funny enough if Rago is being taken out, Gingka needs to too. He's already the strongest Blader in the Metal Saga, defeated Rago, etc. He'd stomp the other legendary beys.

Matter of fact, I'd even say Kyoya needs to be taken out as well. He canonically becomes the 2nd strongest Legendary blader by defeating everyone else before facing Gingka in the end (and obviously losing).

obviously Kenta and Ryuga couldn't exist at the same time as Legendary Bladers, but it's just a hypothetical. And about Gingka and Kyoya. I will remove Gingka for obvious reasons, but not Kyoya, as one could argue for Ryuga taking it

I very much doubt that. Remember, Kyoya specifically battled the other legendary Bladers one by one before facing Gingka at the end of Metal Fury (and somewhat in Shogun Steel via mentions). That would mean Kyoya would be battling Kenta and his Flash Sagitario, which has L-Dragos power via its star fragment. If Leone can beat this new Sagitario before facing Pegasus, I don't think L-Drago will make much of a difference.

Though if he spams power absorbing one could argue he could win so.

but Fury Flame Sagitario<Meteo L Drago, so it's not realistic to say Flash would be as powerful as Destructor.

Lets worry about this later though so we can get to the match.

We can at least argue who'd be out first between these guys. And honestly that would be Yuki and his Anubius. While of course Anubius is just as strong as most of the bladers beys here (sans the top of the food chain like Kyoya and Ryuga), Anubius lacks any real abilities besides the little bit of stuff it has that literally everyone else here has and more. It mostly only relies on just attacking with strong power.

On top of that, Anubius is very likely the weakest here in terms of stamina since its an attack type and doesnt have as much showings of lasting in battle as the other beys.

Finally, Yuki is absolutely trash in battle experience whencompared to everyone here. While the most intelligient clearly, Yuki has never gotten in some real battling until he became a Legendary Blader and has only took part in a few battles where he can gain notable experience (him fighting Ryuga, Wang Hu Zhong, Bao, Aguma, Cooknus, Chris and IIRC Tithi). Whereas everyone else are easily world-class level, facing the strongest bladers from around the Beyblade world. They'd be able to, without much difficulity, overcome any sort of battle plan or strategy Yuki could come up with in his situation.

So the first one out should be Yuki and his Mercury Anubius.

Just spitballing, I obviously can't actually vote, but probably either King or Aguma. The Solar System Bladers are generally are weaker than the 4 Seasons Bladers, so Kenta, Ryuga, Chris, and Kyoya are safe.

That I can actually agree with but I don't agree with the other 4 Solar System beys being out at the same time. They'd be taken out one by one until the 4 season begs are left.

Personally, with both the hax and power, id put Dynamis as the best Solar System blader here. So the next one who could be out next would be either Tithi, Aguma or King.

I didn't mean at the same time lol. I just meant that they would be the first 5. I would say that Tithi wouldn't be out yet, just do to home much he impressed Kyoya and Aguma.

probably. The arguement I could see is that King is shown to be only slightly above Masamune, which does make him lower on the scale.

Considering Aguma was canonically defeated by both Tithi and King in battle, I don't think more explanation is needed to say why he'd be the next one out.

The only edge his Kronos has here is stamina for being a stamina type but it won't matter much when Quetzalcoatl and Variares have gotten passed pretty much all of Kronos's abilities.

Kyoya's Leone has also dealt with Kronos's power and as for Chris, his Orions invulnerablity and infinitely superior stamina will allow it to very easily outlast Kronos in battle, even if it's a stamina competition.

So for me, I'm gonna say Aguma is the next one go leave.

This will be more tricky but I believe Tithi will be the next solar system Blader taken out between Dynamis and King.

As far as King goes, he for one thing has dealt with stronger oppoents then Tithi. Masamune's striker is a higher end of low 2-C than Yu's Libra, especially when evolving to Blitz Striker, and King's Variares defeated full powered Striker just after awakening as a Legendary Blader. Not only that, Variares held its own against Ryuga's L-Drago pretty well despite losing. Tithi on the other hand has only defeated Yu's Libra and Aguma's Kronos, whos out already. Quetzalcoatl has also lasted against Kyoya's Leone, but only in a minor battle by relying on its defense modes strong durability and invulnerability. So in terms of AP, Variares and Jupiter should topple Quetzalcoatl.

In terms of ability, only Quetzalcoatls defense mode, which acts as power null and invulnerability, will be an issue but Variares should be able to use its AP gap to overcome it and outlast Quetzalcoatl. Same with Jupiter, who can use constant mode changes to revive its stamina and strength. Everything else Quetzalcoatl has is what the other 2 beys have and more. Not to mention, Variares can use telekineses and energy absorption to get an advantage over Quetzalcoatl by itself.

And for Kyoya, Chris, Kenta and Ryuga, no explanation is needed. So my next vote is for Tithi to be out.

I would say the next up would most likely be King, mainly because he usually starts out in base form which Dynamis can take advantage of, although the left rotation might make it hard.

Ryuga stomps, he was beating Chris' ass via absorption with no diff. Not to mention he singlehandedly handled himself quite well against Nemesis on his own. Even Gingka upon Rago mocking the defeated Ryuga admitted that Ryuga was the strongest out of all of them. Not to mention his battle with Nemesis in comparison to everyone else vs Nemesis shows that he can at least push Nemesis. I say Ryuga takes Winning Spot in this Battle Royale.

Back