• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Pokémon Downgrade

Wait doesn't Base Mewtwo scale unquantifiably below that?

Mega Rayquaza who performed the 420 Zettaton feat, one shot Dexoys with Dragon Ascent in both Pokémon Generations and Pokémon Special.

Deoxys despite losing to Mega Rayquaza still somewhat put up a fight. And he also had the advantage in his fight against Base Mewtwo though they were mostly even. And he also easily defeated Base Rayquaza in the original Deoxys movie and also took on Base Rayquaza, Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre in the manga.

Mega Mewtwo would logically scale above Mega Rayquaza because his base form is stronger than Rayquaza's base form. So

Mega Mewtwo > Mega Rayquaza (420 Zettatons) >> Deoxys >= Base Mewtwo > Base Rayquaza

Base Ray v Deoxys got retconned with ORAS. The Mega Ray v Deoxys is the new thing. Dragon Ascent is Ray's strongest attack so you can't really scale off of that.

Oh well if that's the case than I guess I'm fine with Mega Mewtwo scaling to 703 Zettaton. So I guess I'll remake the scaling real quick.

Alright is everybody fine with this new scaling?

At least 5-B+: Complete Kyurem

5-B+: 100% Zygarde, Resolute Keldeo and Black/White Kyurem

At least 5-B: Xerneas, Yveltal, 50% Zygarde, Magearna, Mega Mewtwo, Shiny Genesect, Base Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram, Coballion, Terakkion and Virizion

Peter1129 said:

At least 5-B: Xerneas, Yveltal, 50% Zygarde, Magearna, Mega Mewtwo, Shiny Genesect, Base Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram, Coballion, Terakkion and Virizion
Complete Kyurem is still supposed to be 5-A im pretty sure.

Peter1129 said:

You forgot Rayquaza mate

@Kukui Baseline 5-A starts at 2.8 Yottatons. Complete Kyurem is just 2.109 Yottatons since he's at least thrice as strong as someone who is around 703 Zettatons.

@Drite77 Mega Rayquaza scales to his own 420 Zettatons feat plus he's weaker than Mega Mewtwo via scaling.

Peter1129 said:
@Kukui Baseline 5-A starts at 2.8 Yottatons. Complete Kyurem is just 2.109 Yottatons since he's at least thrice as strong as someone who is around 703 Zettatons.
Where is 2.109 Y coming from? Because Complete Kyurem (Original Dragon) is vastly superior to Black/White Kyurem, who's vastly superior to Reshiram and Zekrom, who are superior to base Kyurem, who is superior to Genesect (the one who scales to Mega Mewtwo).

Isn't Complete Kyurem essentially just Reshiram + Zekrom + Kyurem? Which is pretty much just 703 Zettatons x 3 = 2109 Zettatons or 2.109 Yottatons.

Peter1129 said:
Isn't Complete Kyurem essentially just Reshiram + Zekrom + Kyurem? Which is pretty much just 703 Zettatons x 3 = 2109 Zettatons or 2.109 Yottatons.
I dont think its as simple as that but im not the best source to ask this question given Gen 5 is a gen i'd....rather forget about.

Well Complete Kyurem used to be at least 5-B+ on his profile rather than 5-A. So yeah either way I don't see Complete Kyurem being 5-A just because he's vast stronger than Black/White Kyurem. Also gen 5 is best ge

Anyways if nobody minds and everything else is accepted I'll apply the changes.

Btw, just in case someone else tries to argue the Rayquaza/Deoxys thing, it doesn't fully matter as it's just as much Deoxys's feat as it is Rayquaza's, as Deoxys was the primary force behind the meteor anyway.

So the + is being removed from a few profiles and 5-A Pokemon not named Shadow Mewtwo are going back to 5-B or 5-B+?

Oh really I thought we needed more input so I held ofgf on the edit. Well alright than gues I'll edit it now.

By the way should the Swords of Justice be straight up 5-B now or should i keep them at 6-B likely 5-B?

Also what should Magearna's new justification be?

Well Perfect Zygarde has appeared in the latest chapter of SMUSUM so the Ultra Necrozma vs Perfect Zygarde fight might be happening soon. Which means Perfect Zygarde might or might not become 4-B.

Also I'm done with all the edits.

Zygardes page needs a little fixing it's tier. It's perfect tier should be higher than just regular 5-B, considering his tier before is "at least 5-B".

Perfect Zygarde is 5-B+ which is higher than at least 5-B. The + sign is only written in the attack potency and not the tier.

5-B+ starts 1379.72 Zettatons or 1.37972 Yottatons. Perfect Zygarde is at least 2x 50% Zygarde who is slightly weaker than passively 703 Zettatons. So he meets the requirements for 5-B+.

Back