• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your favorite melodies

8/10; kinda gives Evanescence vibes but can’t say it’s the strongest.
Ayo, iirc Arceus0x made a thread like this before but who cares, imma share mine here as well.

Lol I just like music.

9/10; quite an underrated song, pretty emotional too.

Favorite, eh.

Tough.

I'm not a person who is knowledgeable about music, I doubt I could identify a melody if you put me in front of one. So I'll post a song I consider melodic. Dunno if it'd be my favorite.

I will use this thread as an excuse to talk about songs I like, lol.

Going off by pure impact it has on me alone, Aria math is my favorite song of all time. It reminds me of all the times I spent countless hours after school building colosseums to fight by brother on. Of all the times I spent building minigames to play with my little brother and cousins. It reminds me of a better and simpler past, better times. It makes me think about how much different things would have been if I have done things in a different way. It's a blinding feeling of nostalgia for a better past that I miss so dearly. I stopped playing Minecraft a long time ago, even when I revisit it, it doesn't feel the same. The atmosphere, the textures, the scenery. Nothing feels like the Xbox 360 world I missed so dearly. I haven't heard Aria Math in years, but one day, I heard it on a random video. I stopped watching it and I just looked at the name of the song for the background, Aria Math, I searched it. I listened to it. I cried, Aria Math is an old, beloved friend I haven't seen in years. It's weird for me to say, I mean, I try to act tough but in reality I am a tad bit too emotional lol. Even when I listen to Aria Math again, I still get emotional. Best song of all time, fr fr. Though, I wonder how good it is towards people who have an actual good music taste or that don't have an emotional connection to this song?
I was going to talk about other songs I like, but I got lazy, my bad.

Body by Summer Walker
Song is nice, though, sounds like a tiktok song. 7/10
Favorite, eh.

Tough.

I'm not a person who is knowledgeable about music, I doubt I could identify a melody if you put me in front of one. So I'll post a song I consider melodic. Dunno if it'd be my favorite.

As a classic Linkin Park fan, straight up 11/10

Not my favorite song, but its melody is catchy as ****.

Heard that song countless times on YouTube shorts and it's kinda overrated 8/10 ig

Sounds like a typical video game lobby music ngl, hard one to decide. 7.5/10 since I’m more of a person who enjoys anime opening style songs more than outro style.

All of them are bangers. The last one, 69/10 for damn real, I’d give 9 to the rest; the only flaw is that it’s roughly the same throughout the OST with no feeling of climax.
I will use this thread as an excuse to talk about songs I like, lol.

Going off by pure impact it has on me alone, Aria math is my favorite song of all time. It reminds me of all the times I spent countless hours after school building colosseums to fight by brother on. Of all the times I spent building minigames to play with my little brother and cousins. It reminds me of a better and simpler past, better times. It makes me think about how much different things would have been if I have done things in a different way. It's a blinding feeling of nostalgia for a better past that I miss so dearly. I stopped playing Minecraft a long time ago, even when I revisit it, it doesn't feel the same. The atmosphere, the textures, the scenery. Nothing feels like the Xbox 360 world I missed so dearly. I haven't heard Aria Math in years, but one day, I heard it on a random video. I stopped watching it and I just looked at the name of the song for the background, Aria Math, I searched it. I listened to it. I cried, Aria Math is an old, beloved friend I haven't seen in years. It's weird for me to say, I mean, I try to act tough but in reality I am a tad bit too emotional lol. Even when I listen to Aria Math again, I still get emotional. Best song of all time, fr fr. Though, I wonder how good it is towards people who have an actual good music taste or that don't have an emotional connection to this song?
I was going to talk about other songs I like, but I got lazy, my bad.

That OST gave me Minecraft Xbox One version ptsd when my creative world got destroyed by people. Sorry, 0/10

nah, jk, 5/10 since it still gives me bad memories from dying off mobs and losing all my inventory.

Linkin Park has the OP biased, so.

This shit goes hard as ****, especially when you actually know what the context is.

hazarding a guess, is the context at all related to Five Nights at Freddy's, the popular indie horror video game series that recently spawned a surprise box office hit starring Josh Hutcherson (The Hunger Games, Zathura) and Matthew Lillard (Scooby-Doo, Scream)

Back