• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let':s settle this: Laxus vs Enel

Enel gets cocky, Laxus punches him, goes though his body, Enel becomes Lightning, Laxus Eats him

Laxus Wins

D: Is it possible to make kakigōri out of Aokiji? P.N. Baka-Inu

O:
Yes, it's possible. After-all, he's ice. But, eating it might be a different story. He might return to Aokiji in your stomach and take control of you.

No.

When a Dragon Slayer eats there element, the element immediately gets converted into their magic power itself, so once he eats Enel, enel gets literally altered into Magic, and disappears, and if you really believe Enel can reform himself from being magic, that's really stretching it

Enel wouldn't let Laxus eat him with Mantra. IDK if that pre-cog would let warn him about the danger of being thunderbolt in front of Laxus.

any lightning Enel uses on Laxus gets eaten and makes him stronger, if Laxus goes for an attack and enel turns into lightning Laxus eats him, if Enel doesn't let himself turn into lightning, then he gets hit by the attack, and this is Enel who has a god complex, when the battle begins, he'll probably brag and gloat, and just stand there, and wait for Laxus to attack, and once he does he turns into lightning, and Laxus eats him

Laxus

Enel can't risk turning into Lightning due to the fact Laxus will eat him and turn him into Magic, so he'll have to stay in human form and take the hits, but Laxus can turn into Lightning himself without repercussions along with him eating Enel's attacks.

Enel has one vote so I guess this can't be immediately added. Grace period's active, if nothing changes in 24 hours Laxus wins.

Malikobama1 said:
Enel has one vote so I guess this can't be immediately added. Grace period's active, if nothing changes in 24 hours Laxus wins.
Ah but the vote is based on his Intangibility which has been debunked

Laxus will just eat all his lightning attacks and if he transforms into lightning, laxus will be able to grab him and eat him and turn enel into his magic source. I put my vote on laxus.

Laxus: KaiserReinhardt, 9TailAcno, DragonEmperor23, ZackMoon1234, Malikobama, Vsguy75, Gargoyle One, Enryu The Red Tower, TriforcePower1 and DemonGodMitchAubi.

Enel: Yoh Asakura8

Total of 10 votes for laxus, and a single vote for enel. I think this should be added on both of their pages now, we need to get a admin to look at this thread and lock it.

KaiserReinhardt said:
Laxus will just eat all his lightning attacks and if he transforms into lightning, laxus will be able to grab him and eat him and turn enel into his magic source. I put my vote on laxus.
Laxus: KaiserReinhardt, 9TailAcno, DragonEmperor23, ZackMoon1234, Malikobama, Vsguy75, Gargoyle One, Enryu The Red Tower, TriforcePower1 and DemonGodMitchAubi.

Enel: Yoh Asakura8

Total of 10 votes for laxus, and a single vote for enel. I think this should be added on both of their pages now, we need to get a admin to look at this thread and lock it.
its 11 actually

Back