• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's destroy this universe (Vivec vs. Caine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not self BFR as he would need to be absent for 1 week to be counted as such, and he just thinks from there and it's gg.

Also you have never provided proof that he has passive EE in the first place.

Yes, he would be forced to be absent for 1 week as he's stuck outside his own range, and if he goes to attack Caine, he goes into Caine's range and is stuck in infinite narrative erasure.

And the proof is on their profiles. The passive EE has been nothing new.

He just thinks and it's over.

He doesn't have anything linked there. And he doesn't even have EE he has Void Manipulation, which I'm assuming that's what you're talking about. So can you provide the scan?

Thinks what? And he can't think, he doesn't have a body to do anything as he's being passively erased by Caine, so no, and on top of, Caine has the Omni negation that is disbelief hax.

Also, I see, when I get the chance, I'll update Caine's profile, for now, go to the Mage's profile, you'll find it all there, Caine is a Mage so all abilities they have Caine also has.

He thinks anything and it's over.

And what specific scan is it. The only thing there is close is this which says "immediate vicinity", that isn't that great considering SBA puts them at 4km.

I've addressed this, stop making an ad nausuem argument.

And on the profile in that same section it states Marauder's penetrate all levels of the Real (also known as Reality)

No you haven't. What can he do against a 1-A.

I've read all the scans an none actually mention anything like that. So just post the scan.

Vivec can activate his CHIM while being in a erased state, in fact to achive CHIM in the first place you need to be erased

Since when is a True Form of a character resurrecting them or using powers outside help? Its the same exact being and is the definition of Type 9 immortality.

1. When I asked you to clairify, you didn't respond except with "he thinks" which wasn't a clairification and was just the same argument I refuted.

2. You didn't obviously, https://m.imgur.com/niC5JtN

3. Prove that he can use it after having his Narrative erased and him bring perpetually erased, and prove he can activate CHIM while erased as I've not seen anything to prove such

4. And I didn't say Resurrecting from a True form is Outside help, don't strawman me, but your True Form getting involved and using their powers is Outside help as they're using a different key, which would invalidate the entirety of this key being used.

You would have to erase Amaranth to erase Vivecs narative.

Im confused. Vivec has True Godly regen even prior to going Chim so good luck erasing him even if its passive.

Vivec's 'true form' isn't a different key so its not outside help.

Does Caine himself specifically have any feats of even erasing someone with type 5 acausality?

"Vivec can activate his CHIM while being in a erased state, in fact to achieve CHIM in the first place you need to be erased"

Okay, while you are correct in that the entire thing with CHIM is that you get erased but your very will allows you to overcome the erasure, and the erasure in question that you must overcome involves stupidly high degrees of outerversal complexity (https://imgur.com/a/y2PrMmb), it would be a pretty big no limits fallacy to assume this means he can enter CHIM through any form of erasure across all of fiction. Why? Because Zero-Summing is a very specific thing, and the achieval of CHIM is less to do with being erased and more to do with the nature of Zero-Summing itself while still being able to see the Tower sideways. To further my point, even those using CHIM seem to be subject to World Denials to some extent, even though they can sort of reform with their Regenerationn and immortality.

"My knowledge on TES is limited, what exactly is nymic? (Sorry if you get asked this alot)"

A nymic is basically the essence that makes up your being within the Godhead's Dream, and is a huge key factor when it comes to the nature of Mantling. Being able to influence someone's Nymic allows you to rewrite their very existence at the most fundamental and primal level.

"Caine erases Vivec on a level beyond all things and narratives.

Vivec goes to regenerate and goes to materialise

The exact moment Vivec regens on any level, he's erased again.

Repeat ad infinium"

Right, one issue

"You would have to erase Amaranth to erase Vivecs narative."

This is true, and very much an issue for Caine I'd think. Everything is ultimately still a subgradient of Amaranth, and so their narratives are one with Amaranth.

1. Why? Prove that their narrative is connected to this being. I've HEARD conceptually they're bound to some being, but Narrative is on a totally different level, so you'd have to prove their narrative is related, and let me say this ahead of time, a statement saying "all things " are connected to this being doesn't amount to their narrative being connected, as Narrative is on a different level of meta.

2. I never said Caine's erasure would keep him down, I know it won't keep him down, that's why I'm saying whenever he tries to regen back, he's just gonna keep getting erased and thus an INCAP victory.

3. You're right, it's not, CHIM is. True form in this key is also Low 2-C as there's nothing on the profile saying otherwise, so True Form is also subject to Caine, on top of this his Low 2-C Key doesn't have any range to put his avatar outside of Caine's range, meaning it's the same result. This also means Vivec cannot use CHIM as it's a different key, same reason why Goku cannot use SSJ 3 when it's his SSJ2 key being used.

4. Yes. He's fought many Type 5 Acausal beings like ELOHIM Lilith who is beyond conception itself and has one of the most insane levels of Transdualism in fiction, being beyond Duality, Trinity, Transduality and Unity. Same for Angels and Demons.

5. That's a lot but it looks like Vivec cannot go into CHIM anyway, but the Narrative erasure is not the same, and you'll have to prove that the Narrative is also one with Amaranth, with a direct statement, as I have said before something saying "all things" doesn't apply, due to the meta level of Plot and Narrative manip.

Caine can seal Vivec into the Second dimension, as there's specifically a spell for it and Mages (Which Caine is among) and Caine controls the Dimensional Axis and can manipulate and Mututlate it if he wants, turning Vivec into a 1-D or even Zero-D being.

In the Low 2-C Key, id say Caine due to High 1-C Power and loads of Passives and Passive Power negation.

Also, I don't think Vivec can overcome the Passive Power negation that stops him from manipulating his dimensional existence or concept, as those hax are negged. So he's stuck being sealed there.

I mean isnt he able to manipulate his Platonic concept? (Might be misremembering the level its at)

If he does manipulate his Platonic Concept can Caine neg that level of Concept Manip?

I'm not even going to address Matthew sperging, we're all having an intellectual conversation here, and I'd prefer it not to be tainted by Matthew being like he is.

Anyway, Caine can manipulate Platonic concepts, Platonic Truths, Philosophies, concepts, ideas, mathematical formulae, psychological thesis and such.

Caine can definitely stop Vivec from manipulating his own and Caine's Platonic concept.

"Why? Prove that their narrative is connected to this being"

Here, I compiled some sources that explain it well. And if you don't understand what it's saying, the gist of it is that everything is ultimately a subgradient of the Dream of the Godhead, with all dualities being illusory and impossible as a result

https://imgur.com/a/ZXzkOuS

1. I knew this would happen, all things, even dualities wouldn't include the narrative due to the meta nature of the Plot, you need to prove that the plot/narrative is apart of the verse and is apart of this being, otherwise the Plot is beyond him.

2. No, it wasn't, the disputation was if they were True Platonic or not, they are still Platonic concepts no matter what way you put it, only point of contention is if they're 1-A or not.

TheVoidWalker69 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
A super intelellectual conversation about Plato, the famous Battleboarder.
He was truly a man before his time
Darkness without light is an abyss. Light without darkness is blinding. You can't have a coin with only one side...

Yo socrates it's a ******* cookie. - Council of Oreos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back