• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's move a bit from the way of Medaka for a sec. Kumagawa Vs Yhwach

Now to make DodoNova Happy, and to also calm down a bit from Medaka threads. Let's see. Both of these guys got trashed by Medaka, let's see the 2 losers go at it.

Kumagawa
Good loser kumagawa no background by rmage76-d5sch9h
Oi oi, take a look at the sky Yhwach-kun. "the sky is spelling lol u got fodderized by Medaka"

Vs

Yhwach
00000YhwachAlmighty
Hey at least I didn't lose to FFZ (Fuking Fodder Zenkichi)

Speed equalized

Both Bloodlusted

The Loser is restricted (too op for this wiki)

This is gonna give me a brain aneurysm, but I already know who wins

Medaka won basically just from the skills she got from Kumagawa, with her other skills just proving she had other means to counter than just Kumagawa's 2. Kumagawa's minus can't be nulled by Yhwach. Both Book Maker and All Fiction can put down Yhwach, and Book Maker bypasses defensive hax. Copying a Minus majorly ***** with the one who copies it.

Back