• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's see if you can resolve this incident...

So... I didn't make threads because I wasn't sure to do that. But now... I don't care at all. Insecurity I mean

-The things here turned a little bit strange, since Marisa and Youmu went missing. Reisen said she can't help me because she's defending Eientei from... something. The same with Sanae. Looking for Sakuya made me realize something: she doesn't want to help me with this. Something is worrying her, even making her scared.

Now that my practice was done (actually I don't care if you don't like this, I was only practicing for something. Besides... I only want to write in the future) let's begin...

┬░If you want to add the Ultramarine Orb Elixir do it

┬░The EverymanHYBRID we use

┬░The fight takes place in Gensokyo

┬░If you think the Ultramarine isn't enough equalize the speed

┬░Reimu would be bloodlusted if you think she can't defeat... that

--hakurei-reimu-touhou-drawn-by-kurogoma-meganegurasan--sample-9b5edd098e72d90297bc3752c4b1cdcc
Slender-the-arrival-Header-1280x720
Hakurei Reimu:
THE creepypasta:

You were expecting McQueen, but it was me! DIO!

Respecting radiation :"Emits Sigma Radiation, which induces violent sickness and intense, bloody coughing fits in any exposed to it, quickly resulting in death."

Is her hax and spell cards enough to give him a good fight?

Also... I don't think the EverymanHYBRID can do that. I don't remember if it was the Angel's Game-one or The Marble Hornets-one

BleedingPeach said:
Respecting radiation :"Emits Sigma Radiation, which induces violent sickness and intense, bloody coughing fits in any exposed to it, quickly resulting in death."

Is her hax and spell cards enough to give him a good fight?

Also... I don't think the EverymanHYBRID can do that. I don't remember if it was the Angel's Game-one or The Marble Hornets-one
About the radiation reimu can fight Utsuho Reiuji i don't know if that enough,but if reimu use ultramarine orb elixir maybe she can bypass the radiation hax.

spatial hax / sealing / probability manipulation maybe work

Back