• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's try something new with acronyms.

I'm new to the wikia community, and I've seen some tiers that go like 'Sekrit Aleversal H.O.P.E.S.'. How about we make our own acronyms and give them some meaning? For example, I've created the terms IOS (Infinitum Omnisphere) and QS2 (QuasarSphere Sequence). These two are factions I made up. I even made terms like X.L.Z.O.R (Excelsior Zenith Omega-Region) and E.C.H.O.A (Empire-Constituent Hierarchies of Obliteration and Annihilation). If I could make something like this, why not some of us do it together? The acronyms could be used for naming Tiers, Characters and Factions. Like, what could A.G.O.N.Y mean? I made this post so that we can get to try new tricks rather than just make OP characters whose Tier is somewhere like 'Low-Mid Aleversal LVL3'.

Back