• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Against a 9-B+!

Frank vs The Merchant

Frank gets his Exo suit, and all his guns and melee weapons (like they are gonna go melee)

Merchant gets his arsenal

Speed is equal

Both are bloodlusted

They are both within range of each other but don't know where the other is

Takes place in Pueblo, Spain

Who wins and why?

A Guy with a camera:

A Strange guy who sells stuff:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Guns are high enough. Good bullet to the head would put either of them down. Or the magic stuff Frank has. Ain't so high that Franks guns couldn't pierce since he got that upgrade.

Ehhh. Your gonna need to give better reason than that. That reason isn't really a reason. Or a very good reason. They both have similar types of guns such as automatics, powerful shots, Ect. Need more info why you say franks weapons are above

I mean if I may i n t r u d e

Frank generally has more combat experience than a basic dude like a merchant, who we can't assume either combat experience or skills in this case. The Exo suit is also stronger (admittedly not by too much but still), and has some pretty high tech and incredible weaponry and should be able to handle a few shots from the merchant while the merchant can't say the same thing when faced with a rail gun or ion canon or flamethrower or anything along those lines.

Also the merchant's instakill option ain't gonna happen. Pulling out an RPG is a long process, not to mention aiming it. Frank should have guns built into the Exo suit if we're saying it's combined with anything, and if not he should still be able to pull out a weapon or otherwise.

Bloodlusting Frank doesn't really do much

I love how when I brought up the time to pull out a weapon with joker fights, the argument was entirely glossed over half the time

Neither know where the other is. So both have time to react to do with what they can. They just are 50 meters apart and a rent aware where the other person is. Exo suit starts normal. Upgrades aren't really standard

Bloodlust cause bloodlust never happens

(what do you mean that's how he wins most of them-)

I mean Frank is just as good with stealth mastery but I think Frank has the somewhat better stealth feats and the sheer lack of knowledge on most of the things the merchant is capable of means we can't really say he's going to get the upper hand at any point. Frank is just...better, in most ways. Most weapon oneshots while only one weapon for the merchant does, and we don't even know if he's good at using it, really. Most people can't just use an RPG, and I doubt the dude is going to hit his mark. Frank has far more going for him.

(I mean when they got removed. Quite a lot of them were honestly a win via his weapon being quick and easy to pull out vs the things like a rocket launcher or large revolver as boring as they were)

Merchants best stealth I would say is sneaking around the place filled with zombies and Gandos without getting spotted, and seemingly able to sneak up on or past Leon. Most of Franks weapons don't really one shot less they hit a head shot. They aren't that big in gap of power. Technically his guns can one shot to with the same logic since head shot with that kind of gun equal A death for frank. So both their guns can realistically one shot. But franks AP is not high enough to one shot I believe. And he knows his weapons extremely well. It would be extremely weird he wouldn't know how to use them. Especially since he explains them so well

Knowing a gun and how it works isn't the same as actively being able to use it, however. I could explain how rifling works, all the mechanics and history behind, say, an M1 Garand, but it's not like I actually know how to use one to the fullest extent. I've never shot a gun before in my life, and I know a decent bit about how guns work just due to vs debating and otherwise.

It may not be enough to one shot but it's going to cause a crap ton of damage no matter what, especially with something like the Rail Gun which is arguably stronger than the suit itself. We also don't know if the merchant is accurate enough to aim for the head while frank can be fairly accurate. The merchant has, as far as we know, no combat experience, no impressive skill, and a mediocre arsenal that he may or may not be good with

Frank has weapons we know he's good with, that he undoubtedly knows how to use and use well, a higher AP and dura advantage (and before your say it doesn't matter much because piercing damage I quite frankly don't care it's still an advantage), higher experience, and some damn good weapons.

Also you literally said earlier in this thread that both have one shot capabilities so I'm just going off what you said. Yes, both could one shot, it's just far more likely that frank does. It's honestly ridiculous I have to make such a long post for this. Merchant may as well be a psychopath as far as Frank is concerned

There is no way he could not know how to fire them realistically. It's not a complicated thing to know, and considering he knows his guns so well, he knows the fire rate, power behind them, speed, and stats in general about them. And can upgrade them then and there for Leon, shows he knows his guns in and out, and him not knowing how to fire one is extremely far fetched. Especially since he knows the stats of his own guns. Knowing them this well does give more suggestion he probably has fired them before. There's even art of him holding one of his guns in a manor of using it. Plus ina very dangerous place filled with zombies and such things that could ki him. Yet he still gets around safely. It's very safe to say he knows how to use them. This isn't him just knows guns a bit. This is him knowing each of his guns down to their stats, and other implications that would suggest he would know how to use them. Literally has his own firing range. The man should know how to shoot.

Well yea. They can do a good amount of damage. So can the merchants guns. guns tend to do that. Chicago typewriter would do a large amount of damage. We know despite the place being filled with zombies and other creatures, he still survives the place just fine, and can run his shop and travel around the area. He clearly has to have some skill to hang around this place selling guns, and not get killed, as most others, get killed

I mean naming pointless advantages doesn't suddenly make them have value. So that (point here) is entirely mute.

Both do have one shot capabilities. Frank has some one shot weapons like his magic stuff. I've seen You bring this up as a one shot in many fights. That's why he had the capability

That prep thing I do recall being true. Even recall you disarming the bombs. But physicality, Arsenal, range, and powers and abilities all need updating

Back