• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

lets wank a character

Dirk Strider has immeasurable speed since he was able to escape the miles and he once decapitated himself so hard that his head got sent back in time.

Classic Sonic has immeasurable speed because he was able to travel trough time with his speed alone.

HSL (Happy Sugar Life) is only one letter removed from HST (Holy Shounen Trinity). therefore, Sato is currently in the tier 8 range, and will eventually reach tier 5/6.

Base Broly can keep uo with Goku Super Saiyan Blue (who is Low 2-C). Since Legendary Super Saiyan makes him at least 50 times stronger, Broly can destroy 50 universes, which means he is stronger than Zeno. Broly 2-C. [I know it doesn't work that way, I'm just following the flow].

Ionliosite said:
Base Broly can keep uo with Goku Super Saiyan Blue (who is Low 2-C). Since Legendary Super Saiyan makes him at least 50 times stronger, Broly can destroy 50 universes, which means he is stronger than Zeno. Broly 2-C. [I know it doesn't work that way, I'm just following the flow].
Seth's logic in a nutshell.

This logic isn't fully nonsense but ultimately you can't numerically measure universe busting as it's in a way hierarchal but not hard numeric. You can't even imagne "hyperjoules" and imagine there will someday be a possible amount of "hyperjoules" because there exists no actual distance between universes.

Though tbh this confuses me as it makes it seem like the space between universes is outerversal and I spaced out amidst an explanation about that

the entire "destroy multiple universes" thing is kinda already outside of physics as we know them as an explosion will never destroy beyond an universe, I think

Here's reasons why Ed (from Ed, Edd & Eddy) can beat Goku.

1. Ed's physical strength is measured by his imagination which is limitless. Thus Ed is stronger than Goku.
  2. Ed has fallen from outta space twice and he was perfectly fine meanwhile Goku was injured from a similar fall.
  3. Since Ed has fallen from space twice he also would've been burned up during reentry. This means this Ed can survive extreme temperatures while Goku has suffered while being on fire before.
  4. Ed can create an invisible imaginary friend to fight Goku.
  5. Ed can create an army invisible imaginary friends to fight Goku.
  6. Ed can create an invisible imaginary Superman to fight Goku.
  7. Ed can create quantum singularities just by running in a circle.
  8. Goku can fly huh? Well so can Ed. He gets the power whenever his friends are endangered.
  9. With his infinite physical strength Ed could simply drown Goku in his bathtub full of gravy.
  10. Ed would eat Goku alive while sleepwalking.

Back