• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Levi and Kenny don’t have Awakened Power

Levi and Kenny Ackerman should have Awakened Power for just being Ackerman.

Mikasa has it for being an Ackerman, and Levi’s justification for being 9-A is that his awakened power from being an Ackerman is stated to give him comparable physical strength to titans, same goes for Kenny.
Literally, it’s a copy pasted reasoning just with Levi’s name changed to Kenny.

Last edited:
Yes, eren on his final key should have telepathy, biological manipulation and creation

As for the memories idk if we can say is precog or something

doesn’t really seem like precog, since it‘s memories given to them by someone else? not sure though, I should also probably go read on Precognition real quick so I understand it fully

I’ve read up on the Precognition page to make sure I had it right, and it does seem like Limited Precognition, so that could be added to Eren and the other Attack Titan users profiles, if Grisha and the others like Eren Kruger have profiles.

People really dnot know what 'please wait until the series is over before making CRTs' huh :/

People really dnot know what 'please wait until the series is over before making CRTs' huh :/
If this is because of spoilers, I apologize, I didn’t know that wasn’t ok. If it’s for another reason i’m just not seeing. i’d like to be told so I don’t mess up again in the future.

Either way, I feel the Ackerman part is still applicable. Just incase it’s spoilers i’ll remove the other half of the CRT for now I guess.

Back