• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Images (15)u
Leviathan Manga.
Strongest 5B Leviathan vs 5B Amakasu

SBA

Speed Equalized

Ragnarok restricted

Amakasu:

Leviathan:

Inconclusive:1

amakasu would love to spam his summons like kuubou and shinno plus use his kantan hax off the bat

Waiting Dragon to come here,but i agree with Nisan here,Amakasu will start to spamming his hax first,and if he's summon Kuubou and Shinno then RIP.

It depends on who does what first. Leviathan starts with a roar that turns your mind, body and soul into data and then absorbs you. So there is that.

IC he would summons lucifer or kuubou which have a major AP adv...that data thing is it a form of mind manipulation (which i doubt just asking) cause if it is then it would have to be 2-B level cause banzai boi overpowered a 2-B being with will alone tbf.

No the hacking is Information Manipulation by manipulating characteristics. Although I am not sure that she can hack away 2-B resistances. Although her hacking can also just do a shit ton of damage and she can likely take away any regen if he has any.

yeah i'm going with incon cause they pull their haxes of the bat and can end each other there and then

Back