• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Imagenopedontstahp
My reaction in a nutshell
Something tells me that at the end, the person questioning Charlotte got her head chopped off, and that her pink-haired friend got traumatized

How? Vecna is not only reliant on a 2-A but is a living concept that resists Mind manipulation.

Roaring isn't Mind Manipulation

Roaring breaks her into data which gets broken down and absorbed by Leviathen.

And what's Leviathan's answer to passive Madness manipulkation?

And has this absorption ever worked on living concepts and ideas?

I mean Leviathen resists Mind manipulation

I mean I don't really see why it needs too, the Absorbtion effectively makes Vecna a part of the Leviathen

You need feats of affecting universal concepts. Saying something can affect concepts without feats is a textbook no-limits fallacy.

So you made this...knowing that Leviathan has never fought an abstract entity.

Knowing that Leviathan hasn't even seen an abstract or touched them....

RotofBots said:
You need feats of affecting universal concepts. Saying something can affect concepts without feats is a textbook no-limits fallacy.
It's not affecting Vecna, it's making Vecna a part of it

That's not really an NLF when she lacks resistance to absorbtion entirely, being a concept also doesn't let you randomly resist Hax

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So you made this...knowing that Leviathan has never fought an abstract entity.
Knowing that Leviathan hasn't even seen an abstract or touched them....
Yes. People are saying it's a stomp in Leviathan's favor so idk what's the problem

1. Azathoth agreed on the D&D Deities CRT that they were abstract and probably forgot to add it. And they are text book abstracts.

Like other creatures of the Outer Planes, devils are abstractions given a semblance of fleshly existence. Though they might appear to be biological creatures composed of flesh, bones, blood, and viscera, they are in fact magical expressions of particular universal concepts. Internally, some devils bear basic similarities to humanoid anatomy, but others are completely bizarre. Because of their unusual physiology, devils can blithely ignore most of the biological needs that drive the humanoids and animals of the Material Plane.
~ Fiendish Codex II: Tyrants of the Nine Hells​
2. Well... yes. Debates are boring when it's just "character via X hax". Plus, Leviathan has ways to get around it.

Going by the file, as there is no dividers....it seems like everything. (unless I skimmed over a divider)

Just CTRL F and type in |, should show you all the dividers on the page.

Just checked, and there are none in his Powers and Abilities section, so either his profile needs editing or he just has everything.

Back