• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lilith (World of Darkness) vs Delirium of the Endless (DC Comics)

Iv alma lilith
"Not that you shouldn't try for change...its just that you have to realize that Devil's don't change easily...took me years to even get my Husband to change his opinion on his father even a little bit."

Delirium
"Some say the tragedy of Delirium is her knowledge that, despite being older than suns, older than gods, she is forever the youngest of the Endless, who do not measure time as we measure time, or see the worlds through mortal eyes. Others deny this, and say that Delirium has no tragedy, but here they speak without reflection. For Delirium was once Delight."

Who will win?
The First Vampire vs The Embodiment of Delirium

Both are 1-A

Speed Equalized, Bloodlusted and Full Power

Lilith: 1

Delirium:

Tie:

Although I am not familiar with the character and I have been starting to read Sandman, but delirium is like a girl and always tries to play, she plays down her almost omnicient (or it is only me that I have not reached the good part of the character)

And aren't the WoD characters ******* high in 1A?

Apart from the fact that matches 1A are prohibited because the disaster is armed with them, they are worse than db vs pokemon.

I agree with my dude above and WoD are extremely high in 1-A lilith would just be way too much since everything she does scales in high 1-A

Since Lilith casually destroys High-Godly regen beings all the time, Delirium's regen is pratically nothing to her.

Then Lilith's extreme Transdualism makes her untouchable to anything Delirium would do to her.

Back