• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro VS Beatrice Kirscheisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Apparently quincy arrow can even erase souls from existence, so I think lillie have a way to counter her Regenerationn, So this battle happen on random encounter in soul king palace and both of them have no idea about each other, and lillie start in his base form.

-Lille Barro

-Beatrice Kirscheise

Who win?

Beatrice Kirscheisen Votes: 4 Inconclusive: 0 Lille Barro Votes: 1

Lille Barro
Lille Barro

Malie 2016-04-16 11-56-49-97
Beatrice Kirscheise

How fast is Lille on average? Beatrice can go up to lightning speed, and her Ahnenerbe can hit intangible things (souls), rendering Lille's intangibility useless.

I'd say that Beatrice outhaxes him despite losing in speed. After all, they're both intangible, so being penetrated means nothing.

Actually Lillie X-Axis can hurting Intangibility, since they literally beat him with god slaying sword(since apparently his power is count as god power) that reflected back his own attack at him.

Reppuzan said:
I'd say that Beatrice outhaxes him despite losing in speed. After all, they're both intangible, so being penetrated means nothing.
The only intangible one here is Lille. Despite that, Beatrice's Thrud Walkure should still be able to hurt him.

Not Jim Sterling said:
She can transform to lightning and lightning is intangible, like enel from one piece for example.
Sure. If lightning were intangible, people struck by lightning wouldn't be a thing. Since it would just go through them without transfering any kind of voltage. If you put an obstacle, like a wall, in front of lightning, it won't go through.

but you cannot just punch lightning, the same as punch light, or flame, or any logia type in for example one piece.

Actually: Logia fruit users from One Piece are often referred to as being intangible, but this is not technically correct, as they are still physically present, but made of homogenous material such that attacks will flow through it like water (a better way to describe this would be dispersion).

So I Think I going to ask in her talk page about this, but technically she still immune to conventional attack.

Doesn't matter really. Even if she transforms to lightning lille's rifle can still harm her lille's ability is spatial piercing and spatial phasing. Lille can become completely intangible with no downside if he opens his other eye or if he uses quincy vollstandig. His rifle on the other hand PIERCES THROUGH ANYTHING AND HAS NO BULLET YOU LITERALLY CANT BLOCK OR ESCAPE HIS CROSSFIRES

That doesn't particularly matter since she has Low-Godly Regenerationn along with Reality Warping and Resistance to conceptual attacks like that.

TheCompulsory said:
Doesn't matter really. Even if she transforms to lightning lille's rifle can still harm her lille's ability is spatial piercing and spatial phasing. Lille can become completely intangible with no downside if he opens his other eye or if he uses quincy vollstandig. His rifle on the other hand PIERCES THROUGH ANYTHING AND HAS NO BULLET YOU LITERALLY CANT BLOCK OR ESCAPE HIS CROSSFIRES
Intagibility should be useless against someone's whose main weapon mauls souls (intangible stuff) to pieces by default.

Nevermind didn't read the OP. Beatrice should take this with reality warping and a crap ton of resistance.

From what I've heard from TheEverlasting, that's chump change in Dies Irae, where everyone and their mother has some sort of soul-destroying power.

KuuIchigo said:
Nevermind didn't read the OP. Beatrice should take this with reality warping and a crap ton of resistance.
Her reality warping is specialized, though. It is reduced to Donner Totentanz-Walkure.

KuuIchigo said:
I don't think Quincies can do that. I mean, unless you're a soul, I guess they can.

They do that to hollow, that is why the shinigami goes war with them since they starting to cause imbalance between the soul world and and human world.

So her Briah is the reality warping power? @Jim I think hollows are classified as souls but is Beatrice a soul? Edit: Does low-godly Regenerationn regenerate you even if your soul is destroyed? Cause if yes then I'll say it again that I don't see anyone from the HST winning.

KuuIchigo said:
So her Briah is the reality warping power? @Jim I think hollows are classified as souls but is Beatrice a soul?
Yes, it is. It's not some "erase enemy from existence" like power, it works based upon the Apostle's deepest desire. That's what Briah is and, despite having set effects, it is still reality warping.

No, Beatrice is not a soul. She has, however, thousands of souls in Thrud Walkure. She, like all her LDO colleagues, a massive hive of souls. Wearing them as armor all the time too.

She has a soul but Quincies don't target them. Like say you're a human and a quincy attacked you, your body will be damaged but your soul won't be destroyed unless you're a soul. Even if Beatrice was a soul she has thousands. Lille can't destroy them all fast enough and would get killed.

KuuIchigo said:
Does low-godly Regenerationn regenerate you even if your soul is destroyed? Cause if yes then I'll say it again that I don't see anyone from the HST winning.
Usually low-godly regen is soul and physical base Regenerationn and unless for example DS which can regenerate from 3 level of existence.. so I assume destroying their body and soul is enough.

Not Jim Sterling said:
KuuIchigo said:
Does low-godly Regenerationn regenerate you even if your soul is destroyed? Cause if yes then I'll say it again that I don't see anyone from the HST winning.
Usually low-godly regen is soul and physical base Regenerationn and unless for example DS which can regenerate from 3 level of existence.. so I assume destroying their body and soul is enough.
You don't get away with destroying an Apostle's soul that easily. Basic combat with Ahnenerbe is based upon doing damage to body and soul. Beatrice literally withstands soul destroying attacks each time she fights. So, even if Lille could just target her soul, he is not going to destroy it that easily.

Yeah, she also has resistance to soul manipulation coupled with thousands of souls - she won't be dying anytime soon.

KuuIchigo said:
She has a soul but Quincies don't target them. Like say you're a human and a quincy attacked you, your body will be damaged but your soul won't be destroyed unless you're a soul. Even if Beatrice was a soul she has thousands. Lille can't destroy them all fast enough and would get killed.
Is this official? can you give me a source that say that because that kinda not makes sense,

anyway is her soul really need be destroyed like a thousand times? since that probably too much for lillie...

Trexalfa29 said:
You don't get away with destroying an Apostle's soul that easily. Basic combat with Ahnenerbe is based upon doing damage to body and soul. Beatrice literally withstands soul destroying attacks each time she fights. So, even if Lille could just target her soul, he is not going to destroy it that easily.
But anyway so If somehow someone is able to destroying her soul then is that was enough to beat her Regenerationn? I just wanna to know so next time I can create proper match.

I don't remember any Quincy killing someone that is not a soul by targeting the persons soul. I kinda thought that was how it worked so I don't have a source for it.

KuuIchigo said:
I don't remember any Quincy killing someone that is not a soul by targeting the persons soul. I kinda thought that was how it worked so I don't have a source for it.

No, What I get is they attack can destroy the target body and soul, because that not makes sense if they can destroy soul but not body with soul while they can clearly see soul and have the ability to destroy they target physical body.

You mean hollows and shinigamis? They don't have bodies - they are souls. So when a Quincy kills them their soul gets erased iirc.

KuuIchigo said:
You mean hollows and shinigams? They don't have bodies - they are souls. So when a Quincy kills them their soul gets destroyed iirc.
So you mean when Quincy kill humans and fullbringer their soul is remain because they have physical body? like how now quincy cant pass simple thing as physical body when they have no problem destroy a soul?

Yeah. I don't remember a Quincy killing someone with a physical body and their soul also gets erased. But if you're an actual soul, Quincies should be able to erase your soul should you die to them.

Well the thing is soul is pretty much exist in the physical body anyway and if someone have the ability to destroy soul and physical body and they can do it just by attack the target physical body, no need to prove it because that is usually what happened to soul base ability, unless she have a backup soul or something like that which is leave to my question, does her souls need to be kill like a thousand times?

Well, that is all I know about souls in Bleach. Sorry if I couldn't explain it better. I don't know much about souls tbh.

well in bleach soul exist inside everything anyway including non living object as demonstrated by the fullbringer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back