• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Daemon Spade

The X-Axis vs The First Guardian of the Mist

I'm hoping that this should be fair, as the X-Axis ignores conventional durability. But (Just to be somewhat safe), It'll be first key Lille vs 6-C Daemon (Possessing Julie).

Speed is equalized (At least until we can find that KHR calc).

Starting Distance is 40 meters.

Fight takes place in a random forest.

Original Guardian of the Mist: 4 (Xanxussama1010, YungMazi, Ercosore, Veloxt1r0kore)

One of the Chosen Quincy: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Hst master)

Hmmm...

Daemon has his illusions still along with Julie's Sand and the AP

Although Lille still has his Intangibility with after opening 3 times, he can keep constantly and X-Axis. If push comes to shove, Daemon could attempt to possess Lille if he gets the chance. But there's also Lille's fighting style and a forest perfectly suits him to play the long range game, ignoring cover Daemon may attempt to take with X-Axis but he could be potentially fooled with Real Illusions it would be a fight of strategy than anything.

I'd go Inconclusive right now.

He has his Intangibility in base, it's just that it's not constantly on from the start unlike his higher forms and has a special condition of opening his eyes 3 times in a row to make it constant, otherwise it's only temporary.

Hmm I will vote for lillie. My reasoning is:

Will Daemon Illusions work on lillie? because even if his illusion fool Lille senses, Lille can and will relied on his reiatsu sensing to determine Is this just an illusion or not, so in order to fool lillie with Illusions Daemon need to fool his reiatsu sensing ability too, something that shunsui did in his fight vs Lille, In addition what stopping lille to x axis Spade in the head and call it a day? Spade dont know he need aim-dodge x axis before it fired at him. Lille can end this before Spade has the time to think real strategy to fight Lille.

Btw what kind of possession he has? it wont work if he has Spiritual Possession since lillie has resistant to soul manip and what prevent lillie to kill his spirit when he try to possess lillie? especially when both invisibility and intangibility are not a problem for lillie, even shinigami can interact with invisible and Intangibility being/object and lillie X-Axis can bypass even his own Intangibility who is untouchable by shinigami.

Plus after reading his Real Illusions on his profile it looks like he cant copy X axis with his ability (Daemon has shown the ability to copy the abilities associated with the Vongola Gears) lillie don't have Vongola Gears and his power come from his schrift which was Bestowed by drinking Yhwach own blood and was a part of lillie own soul.

Daemon illusions should work on Lille. Even illusionist like Torikabuto can fool Tsuna's Hyper Intuition which is some kind of precog and Extrasensory Perception. And Daemon illusions is beyond Torikabuto. So he should fool reiatsu sensing too. Not to mention that he can combine with real illusions to make Lille more confuse.

Daemon is also very crafty fighter. He should use his illusion to make Lille release all techniques and learn about how their work before find ways to defeat him.

Lille intan can't protect him when Daemon illusions is also a form of mine manip. He can mentally break Lille with them. Not to mention that he can also mind control too. And real illusions are borderline reality wrap. So it should work too.

Vote for Daemon.

They actually are reality warping cause they like u said they are real but they are pretty much broken cause they won't stop being real if the opponent keeps believing they are real

Reiatsu sensing don't relied on 5 senses and it is difference senses, and I think you miss the part when X axis has instantaneous attack speed, it will pierce him at the same moment when Lilie fired at him so as I say above what stopping Lilie to X axis Daemon before he can do anything and think any real strategy? Plus Daemon has many ability in his disposal but only few of them can work in here, Lillie will only has 1 main offensive ability that has instantaneous attack speed so the odds of who will use the right ability at the right time is against Daemon.

If lilies power came from an object Daemon can literally copy the powers of him and the object. That's how he used it on the Vongola and Simon families.

Also I'm pretty sure Daemon can just aim dodge

I think that the real question is what can stop Daemon to start with fool Lilie with illusions. Most of Daemon abilities that you said are in his final form, which didn't use in this match. And Daemon is illusionist, so yes he will start with illusions. Hyper Intuition also don't relied on 5 senses and it is difference senses. And said sense can be fooled by illusionist that weaker than Daemon. X axis will not hit him since Lille will be fooled by illustion and can't even tell the location of him.

You mean his rifle? no its just regular reishi sniper, he can remade his rifle if it get destroyed. his power come from his schrift which was a part of lillie own soul.

That's what I'm saying Daemon could still use the abilities just like the Flames. He copied their weapons and tools and even got their powers when the Flames don't reside in the weapons but the bodies of the people themselves

Which doesn't matter if Lillie shot him first, it has instantaneous attack speed, he need to put him under illusion before lillie attack him plus Lillie power dont come from his body, it come from his soul.

Lillie wouldn't start with the gun to his face looking at Daemon tho. That wouldn't make any sense for the Op to do that

Yeah no, Lille will be fooled even before he can point his rifle to Daemon. Daemon will gain control of his mind at first glance.

He wont, but at this distance he won't need to take his time to aim at Daemon too, just aim his rifle at Daemon and shoot. its not the hardest thing in the world to do that expesially for someone who spend the last 1000 years of his life with sniper rifle.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Yeah no, Lille will be fooled even before he can point his rifle to Daemon. Daemon will gain control of his mind at first glance.
Is his mind control is instantaneous? if it dont then he wont have the time to control and stop lillie to shot at him.

20 meters for a sniper character? Also his transformation cannot be stopped if he gets hit 3 times it's automatic so he would eventually transform to his 2nd form assuming it last that long.

Oh since he is an illusionist and will start with illusion as Xanxus has pointed out, that mean mind control wont be lillie first problem since he wont use mind control as his first move, and for ilusion it also will need to have instantaneous effrect to hide his real body, since if not then lillie just need to shoot him when he in process to use his illusion.

You said like Daemon need a LONG time to fool Lille. Which is not. Just first glance and Lille will be under control of illustions. He will can't shoot nothing but Daemon illusions.

Just to clarify some things.

Daemon will only be in Julie's body for this match. And Lillie will remain in base form. No transformations/new possessions for either. They will stay in the forms I have dictated in the op.

Also, the reiatsu sensing thing should be a rather mute point given the character of Aizen, who consistently fools the show with his shikai. And Aizen would likely be considered close to a fodder tier illusion in khr, given that even fodder tier illusions have perception manipulation on his level, in addition to literally having the capacity to cause their illusions to actually be real once their perception has been fooled. KHR has a long series of fooling those who are resistant, and Daemon can fool those who aren't fooled by illusions which can fool even machines. So yes, Lille will be fooled, as practically any KHR illusionist should be casually above Aizen.

Spade copying the X-Axis, not that anyone disputed it, is a bit out there. He managed to copy all of the Vongola gears and Shimon techniques minus the sky and earth without even needing to see them. And while this was likely just to showcase exactly how much he can do, the only reason we can't say that Daemon can or cannot copy the X-Axis is purely because we don't know what attribute it would be in the KHR verse, and for no other reason.

Daemon's possession is indeed spiritually based, and he's kicking the soul out of the body and replacing it with his own. So if Lille resists having his soul kicked out then there you go.

I'm not sure if it's listed on his profile, but the flames of the desert seem to allow Daemon to take critical hits and fade into sand at times. It seems similar to illusions, but it's not really described in verse. Only shown.

I think I'll expand the starting distance a bit. Lille is a sniper character, so I think that's fair.

Aizen KS only affect 5 senses is outliner

Even Tosen bankai will affect reiatsu sensing along with other senses(except sense of touch) and Ichigo has show to capable of seeing without need his eyes.

shunsui illusion work on lillie via affected his reiatsu sensing too.

Aizen literally says that it's complete hypnosis, and goes on to explain that it essentially seizes control of the five senses. It's consistently portrayed in that way.

But that doesn't nullify how his "illusions" would stack up in verse. At the end of the day, his illusions aren't real. That's not true in KHR, their perception manipulation practically turns into mind manipulation the moment it's even minor effective. And, once again, even fodder tier illusionists can do this. And those at the beginning of the series have fooled those whom are resistant, or have high intuition. Bleach having two examples does not compare to the dozens in KHR. Once again, it's a rather mute point.

No one argue his illusions wont work because reiatsu sensing since he has feats to affected person with similar 6 senses

Doesn't matter what Aizen say, by feats his illusions affect 6 senses.

Once again, reiatsu provides not unlike sensing flames in khr, which is what they use to fight. Or something like instinct or intuition, which also acts like a sixth sense. And Daemon has fooled these people consistently. Lille will be fooled. The resistance chain for this particular ability in KHR is far more extensive than any resistance chain Aizen would have. Unlike Aizen, who is the premier character in the verse who uses it, and thusly has little to no scaling chain, characters in KHR have a literal history of fooling people and machines with their illusions, and fooling those whom are resistant.

Has Lille ever shown resistance to Aizen's ability? Why would he go unaffected by it when Yhwach, who is superior to Lille, was affected. And Daemons's illusions are superior to Aizen's.

Not to mention that KHR characters have legitimate resistance to having their perception manipulation, which is something that Lille lacks. So even if he, say, does recognize it as an illusion, that doesn't change that fact that it can and will affect him, because he's still perceiving the illusion, which is sufficient. Not to mention that his illusions are mini concentrations of mist flames.

Takeshi Yamamoto was able to detect illusions by using the fluctuations in his rain flames as a means, not by detecting the flames themselves, as the flames power the illusions. And this was against a person lower on the resistance scaling chain than Daemon, who fooled Yamamoto, albeit, the swordsman no longer had access to the technique, but his resistance should have most certainly increased.

Oh yeah Yhwach is affected by KS before he can use A, he won't be affected otherwise.

It even has been stated in his profile, unless you plan to use this and created Yhwach vs daemon. but hey.

I think the op offers enough explanation.

I wanted to see these two in their weakest forms fight. Lille has the capacity to potentially one shot, and Daemon can run around with his illusions. Two fighters with decent mid to long distance hax.

And I likely misread the earlier comment. I thought they were saying that Lille wouldn't be affected. Which is my mistake. My apologies.

Back