• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Jübito

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Implying it can block the Axis just because its made of light...
Yes, because it is clearly something. TSBs are a solid meaning they can block light because they are opaque. Do you even understand what you just said?

The4Godlike said:
Dudeeee. He opens holes whatever in his way when he aims at you. Lille aims at Obito, Obito tries to use TSB , But by the Lille pull the trigger Obito would already be pierced by Lille and at the same time whatever in his way also would be pierced. It like auto wound stuff. It is like death spells in games need to pass TSB to touch Obito to begin with. As they are not skillshots but they aimed at directly their opponent , X axis is the same but it is also piercing everything in his way in the exact timeline he pierces his opponent. Im not typing anything else have a good day bruh.
Good because you are just saying what has been talked about 100s of replies ago and you keep saying you are gone but keep coming back.

Yes, because it is clearly something. TSBs are a solid meaning they can block light because they are opaque. Do you even understand what you just said?

Rip sanity.

That light erases on contact. Its The Axis. TSBs get erased. End of story.

PaChi2 said:

Rip sanity.

That light erases on contact. Its The Axis. TSBs get erased. End of story.
Except it has never been said to erase anything and even has smoke/vapour coming out of what it has erased. Even if it erased. On contact with the TSB it gets nulled. End of story.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Lille X-Axis has nothing to do with spatial.....at all. If you looks at the Intangibility page, Lille Intangibility is categorized as Immaterial, not spatial. X-Axis as offense is simply Durability Negation attack, nothing more nothing less.

Oh, both at their peaks means that Lille in his chicken form, he trumpet Obito into oblivion eventually, not that it's really needed.

No C compulsory is durability negation -matter/reishi involved E explode is durability negation-reishi involved F the fear is durability negation -reishi involved L the love is durability negation -reishi Rukia and hitsugaya ice attack are durability negation -matter/reishi involved.

X-axis is durability negation obviously, but is so much more if you don't have the means to counter it you don't..its up there with antithesis and balance.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Cool, then how come Kamui can suck TSB no probs?
Because Kamui has no vectr or even contact with the shield in the first place. It simply opens a hole in space time on the spot of your choice, there is nothing to neg plain and simple. As I have said above.

Dood.

I went full circle.

you think TSBs can block trompete? That's fine. And your vapour thingy is getting really old.

PaChi2 said:
Dood.
I went full circle.

you think TSBs can block trompete? That's fine. And your vapour thingy is getting really old.
Is oit getting old because you have nothing to say against it? It is the truth and comes directly from the manga. Why would I forget evidence.

Rocker1189 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Cool, then how come Kamui can suck TSB no probs?
Because Kamui has no vectr or even contact with the shield in the first place. It simply opens a hole in space time on the spot of your choice, there is nothing to neg plain and simple. As I have said above.
And so is Lille Trumpet attack.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
And so is Lille Trumpet attack.
Except Lille attacks has never been said to open a hole in space time. So no it is not. I dont even know how you can suggest it is. This is ann obvious attempt to blanket the actual ability of Lille.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Except Lille trumpet has nothing to do with Space-time, an invisible attack has no vector.
Exactly?? I dont get what you are saying here the fact that it is not a space time attack means that it likely can be negged.

How is it not a vector. Does it have a direction? Yup. Does it have a speed? Yup it is by definition a vector.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
And how is that having anything to do with my question exactly?
Eithe rway I had answered it also rasenshurken neg durability and so does Jinton. First one has been blocked. Second one implied to be able to be blocked.

Rocker1189 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Except Lille trumpet has nothing to do with Space-time, an invisible attack has no vector.
Exactly?? I dont get what you are saying here the fact that it is not a space time attack means that it likely can be negged.
How is it not a vector. Does it have a direction? Yup. Does it have a speed? Yup it is by definition a vector.
Because it is invisible, because it cannot be seen. By your logic, Kamui also has a vector cuz Kakashi needs to look at his target direction first before using it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Because it is invisible, because it cannot be seen. By your logic, Kamui also has a vectoe cuz Kakashi needs to look at his target direction first before using it.
Being a vector has nothing to do with it being invisible? Do you know what being a vector means?

Kamui does not have a direction because it does not travel from Kakshi's eye to the target area it simply appears on point. And even if it did have a direction it def does not have a speed. Meaning by definition it again is not a vector. Dude you might want to read up on that science again.

Also funny you still have not comeback on us talking about it blocking durability negging attacks.

Rocker1189 said:
Anyway just answer the fudging question so I'd concede...what does Lille shoot????

Answer to that is we dont know but he shoots something if not there is not need for him to pierce anything towards his target just pierce the target directly.
"We don't know??"laaaaame way too lame for a cop out ...you should join the chicken Lille republic...answer has already been given in the manga "he shoots nothing "..saying otherwise is just being stubborn and d when that stays for too long it becomes stupid

PaChi2 said:
LIGHT. THIS FORM SHOOTS LIGHT. JESUS.

Nani!! are we giving bleach light speed attacks now? it screws obito either way but NANIII..!!

And when did I say Trumpet need to travel to hit its target?

And oh, I'm still onto to that. The Fact Kamui works on TSB means that its powernulling isn't as great as you boasted to be.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
And when did I say Trumpet need to travel to hit its target?
And oh, I'm still onto to that. The Fact Kamui works on TSB means that its powernulling isn't as great as you boasted to be.
So Trompete is now an instant attack lol ok man. You wpould have to prove that too of course.

No it just mean Kamui is OP as everyone knows. Also I have never boasted TSB beyond what it has shown. You would notice I have examples for everything from the manga unliek you guys.

If you get this much about kamui Vs tsb,why can't you get x-axis,careful now,your bias is beginning to show .... vector or not is not a requisite for space manipulation..not to minato was able to teleport it away because again there was nothing to erase..and guy warped madara TSB stick..so it's not only kamui. X-axis is like Kamui and Flying raijin, theres nothing to null..just space

Zzsax said:
If you get this much about kamui Vs tsb,why can't you get x-axis,careful now,your bias is beginning to show .... vector or not is not a requisite for space manipulation..not to minato was able to teleport it away because again there was nothing to erase..and guy warped madara TSB stick..so it's not only kamui. X-axis is like Kamui and Flying raijin, theres nothing to null..just space
You know what is funny? You just can not link what it is between all of these things.

Space time.

Or more specfically space (apart from the Minato one).

Flying raijin is a space-time jutsu.

Guy was moving so fast that space was literally being warped. Kamui warped space and time itself.

Both things that the X-axis does not do. You can not equate them at all. Unless you have a scan proving that X-ais is a space time attack in which case I concede.

Rocker1189 said:
Thanks for the image. It said nothing. Except we can see bits of buildings perfectly fine.
Yeah, if you really looked at the picture, you can tell that Trumpet has certain AoE. That is the reason why it didn't took the entire city with it, which is something that I don't really need to elaborate, but did it anywa yesterday since you don't seem get it.

Oh, if you REALLY did look at it, you can tell the oval shaped image didn't even travels anywhere.

Initially thought X-Axis was spatial just realized it's matter-negation. An argument can be made for tSB nullifying that effect. Could go either way. I'm leaning towards Obito due to his energy sensing and mind control. Obito mind warped a Perfect Jinchuriki. Obito wins 7/10

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Yeah, if you really looked at the picture, you can tell that Trumpet has certain AoE. That is the reason why it didn't took the entire city with it, which is something that I don't really need to elaborate, but did it anywa yesterday since you don't seem get it.

Oh, if you REALLY did look at it, you can tell the oval shaped image didn't even travels anywhere.
Yes, always knew it was an AOE. That was never my point.

It did not need to that is what the attack looks like nothing there proves it to be instant. You are really reaching now. Even if it was instant it would mean it has infinte speed. which is still a speed.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Because the effect is instant as in nothing indicating that he fires anything.
Except the fact he is using an item to fire something. Yeah nothing indicates it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back